If every job paid the same , what job would you want?

I would never leave my job (social worker at a nursing facility) but it would definitely be nice if it paid a little bit more...

I love what I do, but at the end of the day I would love to go home instead of working a second shift waiting tables.

Originally, (before reading the previous comments) I was thinking I would like to do the Uber Eats thing. However, the Youtube star gig sounds pretty good to me.

My current job isn't bad, but I think I might pick travel agent. I enjoy planning trips, finding deals, learning about destinations, putting together itineraries, etc. And even if pay is the same, might come with some extra travel or perks.

Teacher, specifically for preschool. I did field work at a preschool for a bit and really enjoyed that experienced.

Though I've been intrigued about travel planning also. I'm the planner for various groups and I've always wondered if I'd enjoy a career out of it.

Architect. I wanted to be an architect through middle school and the first year and a half of high school. Geometry killed me in high school, so I'd need to find a way to master that subject first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter