If I want to book CRT for breakfast and BBB...

Bellex917

Mouseketeer
I want to book CRT for a late breakfast (10:20 or so) and then have my daughter go to BBB after... what time is safe to book her appointment? I've never been to CRT before. Thanks!

I wouldn't book before noon.

Better yet, I'd book before the 10:20 breakfast so you can take photos of her with the princesses after the makeover.

If it were us we'd book BBB at 8 (before park opens) do rope drop and then a late breakfast, however if you're set on doing BBB after CRT; I agree not before noon.

Agree with BBB first so she can enjoy being a princess inside a castle 🏰 and getting pics with her new look as she meets Cindy and the others! As PP mentioned doing BBB as a PPO with latest brft at CRT works well for this. It is also easier to time that way. Then after BBB you can get in a few Fantasyland rides before heading back. In any case, usually figure on 90 min for meal, as you may wait past your reservation time to go in, then you wait for pic with Cindy downstairs, and then of course eating and meeting princesses upstairs, and the wishing ceremony. It is definitely not one to rush through since a very magical experience! princess: We ask to sit near the windows - pretty stained glass and you can look out over the park. Latest brft is good too because there is a break before lunch begins so we've been some of the last people left in the room, and taken time to get pics by the windows and down below! Enjoy your 1st time!

We really like to do BBB first, Castle after. I give 2 hours between BBB and dining reservation because you'll want to also get photos at Castle Couture before the meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter