If money were no object

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
where would you live ?

I could think of a million good places, but Ill pick a beach house over looking the Pacific in California (Hawaii would be incredible,as so would places all over the world, but I think after a while I would miss being on the mainland

California. Definitely. Like you, overlooking the ocean or a house in the hills overlooking LA.

I don't know. Every time there is a huge lottery I fantasize about winning and buying a beach house in the Outer Banks, a lake house in Maine and something in Manhattan.

If money was truly no object, I'd choose an oceanfront home in the Caribbean, with a yacht that allowed us to travel to the mainland anytime we wanted. If we had to choose a single home, I'd choose an oceanfront condo in the Clearwater area. DH says he'd choose an oceanfront condo in South Beach.

ETA: That doesn't include our plan to spend 3 summer months in the mountains of NC, when DH retires. I didn't include that, because that's our current plan.

Last edited:
:goodvibes I've never actually been anywhere I think I'd like to live more than where I do already. With money being no object though, you bet I'd regularly be back to a lot of the places that were really great to visit!!

I’d get a nice house here in the U.K. as I think I’d really miss no longer living where I call home, plus I’d want to have the security blanket of a national health service, particularly as I get older. That said, if I could, I’d also invest in a property in the South of France and somewhere in California for the better weather.

I’d love to live in a four season cabin surrounded by trees on three sides and a lake or huge river/stream in the front. To me, there’s no sound more soothing than waves lapping at a shore or leaves rustling in the breeze.

I’d love to live in a four season cabin surrounded by trees on three sides and a lake or huge river/stream in the front. To me, there’s no sound more soothing than waves lapping at a shore or leaves rustling in the breeze.
Where would this lake or river be? I'm not sure there is anywhere in Canada that actually has 4 seasons. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter