If money were no object

Key West. This just became available, couple doors down from our friend Dominique the Cat Man.

Key West is my answer, too. We just got back from our 8th trip and were there for 9 days. Love that listing you posted and may have even gone by it, but I think we would choose something in Truman Annex. Would love one of the waterfront units of Harbour Place, or would be happy in a Foundry townhome or even any of the single family houses. Didn't know Dominique lived over there. We saw his show every night.

Some possibilities: Mendocino California. The headlands there are beautiful.
Lake Tahoe California. Also beautiful.
My own cruise ship. Sail anywhere we want. Dock anywhere we want. See anywhere we want.

I would move back to the LA area and live in Malibu. I wish I had never moved away. Moving FROM is 1000% easier than moving TO.

However, if I had a lot of money, I would also have a mountain cabin up in Tahoe for skiing.

From what I have "heard" and seen on TV, I would say Napa, CA. I love wine, and from what I can see the climate looks great. I would definitely want to "try before you buy" because I have never been there. There could be (and probably are) annoyances that I am unaware of.

I like to VISIT Florida, but there is no way I would want to live there. After about a week of that, I am ready to come home.

I'm happy where I am, honestly. I mean, the house could use a remodel, so I'd do that.

I wouldn't say no to a vacation home -- a beachouse in Florida or maybe a nice cabin by a lake somewhere in New York state. Somewhere by water, for sure.

Probably in a Beach House in Peschici, Italy.

We are actually seriously starting to investigate living in Italy now, anyways.

Northern California or Maui. One or the other. The weather would be decent all year, where ever it was. No snow. No winter. Ever, ever again. LOL.

I would buy a vacation home on Block Island, RI or Martha’s Vineyard to spend the Spring, Summer and Fall at with another home in the Virgin Islands to spend part of the winter.

I would probably want a big house beach front on Hilton Head Island. It's close enough to Savannah airport so I could still travel anywhere I wanted without too much hassle. I would still be close enough to family but far enough away too.

I'm happy where I am, honestly. I mean, the house could use a remodel, so I'd do that.

I wouldn't say no to a vacation home -- a beachouse in Florida or maybe a nice cabin by a lake somewhere in New York state. Somewhere by water, for sure.
I feel the same way. :flower3: I know this is a fluffy thread where we’re all just day dreaming but I have really never even thought about permanently relocating. For me, home is where my people are, where I’ve built my life. There’s not a single place on earth I’d rather be. No pretty view or exotic culture would ever be worth giving up proximity to family and having to start over socially and with community involvement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter