If Switzerland became an EPCOT World Showcase pavilion, what would you want in it?

Goldfinger about to air on BBC-TV. Has some of the better Swiss film scenes ever shot, imo.
On Her Majesty's Secret Service is the one you see mentioned all over the place around the Lauterbrunnen Valley.
We didn't do the Schilthorn as we'd already spent a ton to go up to the Jungfraujoch, but the shops in Mürren had James Bond stuff.

Google maps shows construction going on in the area, but for what I don't know.
I know that the building exists and that up until recently, the line entrance was actually quite evident in the back of the pavilion. As of late, it has been completely plastered over, so you'd never know...

I know that the building exists and that up until recently, the line entrance was actually quite evident in the back of the pavilion. As of late, it has been completely plastered over, so you'd never know...
May just be a construction site for the stuff for the World Showcase Lagoon? I'm looking at it in 3D view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter