If you could pick one dessert place...

If you like high end chocolate, The Ganachery is right across from Boathouse. It's excellent togo, but it will melt sitting in a hot car.

If you like high end chocolate, The Ganachery is right across from Boathouse. It's excellent togo, but it will melt sitting in a hot car.
Someday I’ll get there. We were so tired I didn’t really want to deal with anymore lines. All the stores/food places seemed to have lines. Even Coke Rooftop bar but it moved pretty quickly.

I need to go during an off-peak time of year, whatever that is these days

Yikes about Ghiardellis! When were you there? On my last visit, in January, they were OK, not special, just OK.
I haven’t wanted to go to Ghirardelli’s since they got rid of peanut butter toppings. Not to mention the lines keep getting more atrocious to get in. Just not worth it.

Someday I’ll get there. We were so tired I didn’t really want to deal with anymore lines. All the stores/food places seemed to have lines. Even Cook Rooftop bar but it moved pretty quickly.

I need to go during an off-peak time of year, whatever that is these days
I totally get that. Spring Break can be really busy. We actually go to The Ganachery before we go to dinner. It's that important to us. I would skip dinner in a heartbeat to go. Sorry it wasn't ideal. Definitely gives you something to look forward to next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter