If you had DDP, how much extra $$$ did you spend?

Not sure of the exact total, but it was about $100 for a 10 day visit. As others have posted, it's very easy to share meals and spread them out to include breakfast, lunch and dinner. We traveled with our DD's, ages 5 & 7, and after our first counter service meal (which was a huge amount of food!), ended up sharing meals from then on. We also used 90% of our snack credits for water in the parks. We had to let the kids get a couple of Mickey bars :teeth: !

Of course this amount doesn't include lots of souvenirs so if you're a big shopper, bring extra!

I paid OOP for breakfast once, a bagel and a croissant I think, a couple of ice creams that weren't on the DDP, and fries a couple of times for my DS when that was all he would eat and I didn't want to waste a credit on a meal he wouldn't eat. I figured that even with what I spent OOP, I still saved about $50 with the DDP. If my DS wasn't so young, I would have made ADRs at some of the nicer restaurants and probably would have saved alot more $$.

We bought:

1st day lunch at Rainforest Cafe DTD
a refillable mug
ice cream treat at MK not available as a snack

total = less than $60 for 2 people 5nights

I'm not sure how much we spent. I would say a fair amount on drinks at the pool bar and beer in EPCOT! :banana:

We spent more OOP than the other posters. But ... our vacation style is very over the top. We don't have a nice car or a fancy house ... the only indulgant things we do are our vacations at WDW.

Therefore if I wanted steak and DH wanted chicken and my two DS's didn't want to share ... we got what we wanted. If DS's wanted a smoothie that was not included with the meal ... we were inclined to let them have it. It's vacation and we live for our vacations!

My husband is also a three meals a day type of person.

I guess I'm not the person to ask! I say bring more than you think you will need and if you don't spend it all then spend it in DTD the last day! LOL :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter