If you reschedule your cruise date that we booked on board

Mjasp

DIS Veteran
If you change your cruise date that you booked on board, will they still give you the $200 stateroom credit on your account for your new cruise date. After all they have our $1000 deposit

I may have to change my cruise date that I booked on board and am wondering if I'll still get that $200 credit.

Thanks
Joanna

Yes, Joanna, that should not be a problem, as long as the date you change to is one that is eligible for the Castaway Club credit. :)

I kept the onboard credit.

I switched my ressies twice and kept the onboard credit.
Finally moved into a lower cat 11 for Jan at the low rate of 460/pp+tax.

They told me the credit remains.Nothing in writing??? so we'll see.
I have called since and each time asked and they repeat $200/room is on my account.

Not sure if they still have onboard deals with credit?
Again they had $800 of my money for over a year. But a great change policy outside of 60days. Full refund and no penalty for change.

Unfortunately I lost my onboard credit when I switched dates, but I recieved a much better rate for the cruise itself.
Good Luck,
Dawn Hope

Michelle, Are there dates which are not eligible?

Dawn, Why did you lose your $200?

Thanks
Joanna

Mjasp,
When we changed our date, we recieved a Florida Resident rate and were told that negated the original onboard booking credit. We tried for the $50 Disney Club credit and were told that Disney does not offer the credit with the lesser rate. Although I am grateful for the savings, I will very much miss the $200 shipboard credit. The fact that we will probably sail again with the same discount offered will prevent me from booking onboard next week.

Dawn Hope

How did you get the $200 CC credit? Did you book this while on a previous cruise? We are fixing to book our third cruise on the Magic so I was wondering if I could get the credit somehow...............always looking for a break!!;)

Yes, When we booked on board our May 2002 cruise, we got a $200 stateboard credit on the cruise we booked.

Disneygal...The FL resident rate is a good savings. Wish they had NY resident rates for the Bermudsa cruises out of NY. Enjoy your cruise next week.

Joanna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter