If you were characters in this Titanic scene, how would you react?

I watched the alternate ending, and some red flags were raised:

The scruffy guy says there's no record of Jack, not to mention Rose waited so long before telling anyone about him. How are we sure Rose didn't just make Jack up? Rose could be the Jan Brady to Jack's George Glass. (If you don't know your Brady Bunch, that's Jan's imaginary boyfriend.)

Nice try, Rose, but your claims are officially tossed out to sea like so much flotsam and jetsam.

The scruffy guy says there's no record of Jack, not to mention Rose waited so long before telling anyone about him. How are we sure Rose didn't just make Jack up? Rose could be the Jan Brady to Jack's George Glass. (If you don't know your Brady Bunch, that's Jan's imaginary boyfriend.)

Nice try, Rose, but your claims are officially tossed out to sea like so much flotsam and jetsam.
I think you would get a laugh from some of the fan fictions out there. 🤣

The drawing is signed by him.

The drawing is signed by him.
And "Jack Dawson" has the same initials as famed MAD magazine and EC Comics artist Jack Davis.

51HhYrXQ81L._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I know what you did, Rose.

And "Jack Dawson" has the same initials as famed MAD magazine and EC Comics artist Jack Davis.

51HhYrXQ81L._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I know what you did, Rose.
If only he lost that poker game. The kiss wouldn’t have distracted the sailors and they wouldn’t have hit the iceberg. Cora would have lived too. Why did you have to kill her too James…….:sad2:

They were talking on my local radio station the other day about the Titanic and wondering why they hadn't raised it yet.

They didn't seem to realize that it's broken into two parts, buried in the mud at the bottom of the ocean, and that the wreck's condition has massively deteriorated since it was found. It's collapsing on itself. Any attempt to raise it would just result in it breaking into fragments. They brought up a piece of the side and that's all we're ever likely to get.

Any new thoughts?
Just found this thread today. Not sure why I missed it the first time.

It's been a long time since I watched Titanic, but I think I remember being pretty shocked when she threw the necklace back in. But I can see why she never wanted anyone to know.

What does HP have to do with Titanic anyway?
Nothing, of course, but true fans love sorting the cast of any other book/movie/show just for fun!

Someone has already done Titanic:
https://screenrant.com/titanic-characters-hogwarts-houses/

(...but I disagree with Rose as a Slytherin because of her lack of prejudice in choosing Jack over Cal. She would have rankled at the snobbery of Slytherin. I would have thought Gryffindor for her. - Starting a new life all alone in America took a lot of courage.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter