If you were characters in this Titanic scene, how would you react?

That’s all going to be explained in the Titanic sequel, which James Cameron is going to get around to once he wraps up the Avatar stuff.
I actually would love to see a sequel that either explores Rose’s life post Titanic or something that’s similar to the original with Lizzie’s grandchildren who would probably be teenagers. They could do something like have a group of passengers stuck on an uncharted island and make it a romantic drama instead of a horror movie. :duck::confused3

EU and South American players stay in first class. Concacaf losers over the side after it.....
Splash splash splash.....
FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!

Celine Dione sings

Near far we're sailing to Quatar and
I know that the important world cup teams will go on......

I actually would love to see a sequel that either explores Rose’s life post Titanic or something that’s similar to the original with Lizzie’s grandchildren who would probably be teenagers. They could do something like have a group of passengers stuck on an uncharted island and make it a romantic drama instead of a horror movie. :duck::confused3
Spoiler Alert: Rose’s great-grandchildren were students at Hogwarts, imbued with magical powers passed down through the generations from the Heart of the Ocean.

Who was was the bigger villain, the iceberg or Rose’s mother?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter