• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you were to get stuck on a continuous loop of 1 ride, which would it be?

Mine would be soarin. My child says rocknroller coaster because it isn't long enough

Last time I was in MK there was literally no line at Splash Mountain during one of the evening parades and we rode it 3 times in a row, and that's actually the second time that's happened. It's one of my favorites so I was thrilled! I would definitely do that again. I would also love to ride a continuous loop of Spaceship Earth because there are so many details to see.

I got stuck on Carousel of Progress once and listen to the Turn of the Century scene 4 times... I thought I was going to lose my mind! So, definitely NOT CoP!!

I would choose RnRC because it always feels way too short or the peoplemover, but I've done that one before.

I too, got stuck on Small World once. My mother and cousin were thrilled, they LOVE that ride! My 13 year old son, was NOT! It was his first trip down there and I made both kids go on everything once, hey, you have to TRY at least. Well, yeah, THAT backfired! We were stuck for what seemed like FOREVER!! HA! And it's his grandmother's favorite ride! As soon as my mother opens her mouth as to what to ride next, he is SO gone! I have to admit, as much as I love my mother, I DREAD when she says she wants to go on! Her husband finally went with us when year and I'm like "YES!! She is all yours!!"! :lmao:

Peoplemover, Spaceship Earth or Soarin'!

For me it would either be PoTC or Peter Pan's Flight. Peter Pan is my most favorite Disney movie ever, but I also like the song on PoTC.

We were let in early one morning and led to soaring and allowed to ride it 4 times in a row before the park opened. I only lasted two times but my DS made all 4! The night before we rode splash Mountain four times in a row and stayed on Dumbo twice and the carousel! Pirates or Spaceship Earth would be my pick though, I think.

Haunted Mansion! The scenes on that right can't get old.

First I was going to say Soarin ' (my favorite ride!) but I think I'll have to vote for the Safari ride. Think about how many different animals you could see; it would be different every time!

Well it's been awhile since I've been to Disney but the one ride I remember best was Space mountain or Mount Everest Expedition. I'd say it would be fun to be caught on those for a few rides.

I guess Ellen's Energy Adventure is so long it just seems like you are stuck on it over and over again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter