If your heart is in your DREAM ……… a Aug/Sept 2011, NEW - links to dining/trip report

Hi Karin,

We returned last week and I am finally getting to catch up! Congrats on your DVC!!!

I'm really enjoying your TR.

Should be starting the TR this weekend :) We love love loved the cruise and the only regret we have is that it wasn't longer. We are defo cruise converted now and I really really hope that a longer one is not far off the horizon for us next year :teeth:

Please give me the link when you start it Stefy !!

Just replied to your thread, can't wait for your TR but I might be late joining as we are going away for the weekend.
I am SO happy that you loved the cruise and didn't I tell you to book at least the 4 day one? :rotfl2:
I really hope you booked a dummy cruise to secure the discount and OBC since you are thinking about cruising again! BTW, we are on the Aug 24 - 29 and the Aug 29 - Sept 2 ones, any chance you might vacation a little earlier next summer? ;)

Sadly we did not. I wanted to but things went by so fast and got forgotten :(

I don't think we will be crossing paths next year, which sucks as we always miss each other. One day though, am determined we shall meet :teeth:

Please give me the link when you start it Stefy !!

Of course :)

Hi Karin,

We returned last week and I am finally getting to catch up! Congrats on your DVC!!!

I'm really enjoying your TR.

Hi Sophia,
I cannot believe your vacation is already over too! Time just flies at Disney, doesn't it.
I cannot believe that we didn't go for DVC earlier, but I am happy the way it is now.

Sadly we did not. I wanted to but things went by so fast and got forgotten :(

I don't think we will be crossing paths next year, which sucks as we always miss each other. One day though, am determined we shall meet :teeth:

It's a pity you didn't book a dummy, but I can see that there were other things on your mind too! ;)

REAL shame we won't run into you next summer, but then London is not all that far away, is it? Maybe we'll just visit you there. :hug:

You know we didn't get a picture together before we left DVC. After you left I was sad that we had forgotten.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter