Ignore

Rain.. we still have nothing.. the kids had soccer and every time they planted their foot to take the good kick at the ball... they other boys had to run up and dust each other off from all the dirt that was flying! It's awful.. the ground has no play in it..and it's more like a dust storm when the ball goes any where!

Folding :laundy:.. I did that for 3 days this week...and I still have more to do..but I'm not going to be home this weekend...so I'll have to get it all done tomorrow while they are at school....

We were dry for several weeks and now with the Tropical Depression sitting on top of us we are wet again. Argh, the places that flooded before are once again flooding. And now they are worried Hurricane Dean is coming this way soooooooooo where did I park the ark last time???? :rolleyes:

You forgot where you parked the arc.. OH MY!
Yep, I just say the news report that says Dean is headed your way...

We can't buy rain..and you can't get rid of it!

ooh, a garage sale! I need to have one of those. But only if someone will come to my house, figure out what to sell, and then mark everything. Oh, and sit there, and just hand me cash at the end. :teeth:

Nancy--hope the first day is great tomorrow!!

aroyer--hope the rain isn't too bad!! Go find your arc!

Michelle--did you get your hair cut different this time or just a trim? I need a new look, LOL...and going to the hairdresser for a long appt is prob my only chance of escape from here for a few! :rotfl2:

TOTALLY different! I chopped it all off and got a layered bob :scared: I am still not sure on it! :laughing: My DISer friends convinced me and my husband loves it :love:

:bored:

We're supposed to get a chilly front this weekend! I'm looking forward to it! great garage sale weather!!

I WANT A CHILLY FRONT!!!!! (yes, that is a hissy fit)

I think I parked the arc in the back yard... hard to tell with the overgrown grass.

TOTALLY different! I chopped it all off and got a layered bob :scared: I am still not sure on it! :laughing: My DISer friends convinced me and my husband loves it :love:

OOOO, sounds really cute!!! I've had that before and really liked it. It's almost time for my annual haircut so I might have to try that again. :lmao:

Did you get me a caramel ice coffee at McDs?

What are the cute buttons for?

Why can't we ever stay on topic?

Will I get some sleep tonight?

What kind of fun are they having over on the naughty mat?

no
I don't know
I still don't know
that's a no-no

I won't get anything but a trim... I hate my hair short.. I'm glad others can pull it off but I can't.. ;(

I have 2 kids on the bus headed to school...and three more to go... As soon as the 2nd bus comes we are off to Walmart and than home for laundry and packing....

I need an annual hair cut too, any suggestions??? I want a new look before WDW.

B - how about some long layers? I can't envision you with short hair, but the layers would be a new look.

Okay, with all this talk of McD's, I need to stop and get myself a caramel ice coffee on the way into work this afternoon.

Yeah, I'm thinking iced coffee today too :lmao:

My DS19 told me the other day that my hair was getting as long as it was in my hippie days :hippie: Guess it's time for a cut here too :rotfl2:

mm...I didn't get McDoanlds, but those ARCHES were callin' my name the entire time!! (anyone else think there are subliminal messages in that M???)

PAGE 4!!! :woohoo:

I took my niece to McD's yesterday - my brain wasn't there.... it's still MIA but at least it's Friday and I go to Disney in 2 weeks!

I won't get anything but a trim... I hate my hair short.. I'm glad others can pull it off but I can't..

This is exactly how I have been my ENTIRE life. But these ladies on my other thread (we all met at POP Century in 05 and have remained chatty since) posted a picture of Posh Spice when I asked for hair cuts. And I said noooo.... toooo short. (I'm verrrrrryyyy round in the face ie...fat ;) ) and I really didn't think I could do it.

They still told me to go for it (my hair was verrry long) and DH liked the photo too! Soooooo...i figured what the heck, if i don't like it....i will only cry for a few days! :laughing:

So there I went to the salon with my picture of Posh Spice and my body soo not like hers, incredibly pregnant and tired and CRAVING Mcdonalds and terrified!!! But the lady assured me it would be cute! I left not sure, but my DHs reaction sealed the deal :love: he loves it and keeps staring at me :rolleyes:

This is me last night taking off my make up! DH was taking photos for his cell phone :rolleyes: He's crazy!

th_me2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter