Ignore

I was going to say something but didn't want Michelle mad at me. We haven't had a good delete thread since Mickster (I think), that was what 3-4 pages long.

That was hilarious! 4 pages long!!!

You know on this board.. you put delete or ignore.. we jump on it! :)
It's hot news! :)

:lmao: I kinda figured it would happen, but i really didn't have anything else to say......:laughing: hard to believe I know!

3301564396676464_1.jpg

We could chat about the cute buttons I won on Ebay! laughing:

Or we could chat about my unhealthy EBAY addiction!

:lmao: It's just proof that i get to be a huuuge insomniac for about 6 months after each baby is born!! THEN I also have no life at nap time when I have no crafty ideas :lmao:

:lmao: It's just proof that i get to be a huuuge insomniac for about 6 months after each baby is born!! THEN I also have no life at nap time when I have no crafty ideas :lmao:

been there done that!!! DD at 7 months preggers had me up forever, that is about the time I knew we were done having kids.

Page 2!!!!

you are being such a trouble maker. and what are you talking about for shipping? shipping what??? yes, I read my email notification young lady, you can't get past me.

LMAO!! :rotfl2:

I did a search for wdw merchandise orders, and came up with a thread that our very own DisneyMommyMichelle started about 6 months ago. LOL. I was about to reply to that thread at the same time that I was going to reply here, so I asked about the shipping charges here, instead of in the other thread. So, I tried to edit it, explain myself (LOL), then just realized 'duh, delete the evidence'. :teeth: But I should have known that Y O U would find out!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you know I have post count envy right????

Yep, we have to really start talking to keep up w/ Michelle!!! WE are going to have a tough row to hoe with this one!

LMAO!! :rotfl2:

I did a search for wdw merchandise orders, and came up with a thread that our very own DisneyMommyMichelle started about 6 months ago. LOL. I was about to reply to that thread at the same time that I was going to reply here, so I asked about the shipping charges here, instead of in the other thread. So, I tried to edit it, explain myself (LOL), then just realized 'duh, delete the evidence'. :teeth: But I should have known that Y O U would find out!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG! :lmao: That is why you only have 2 windows open at a time..and YOU make sure you are posting to the right thread before you hit submit! I have so caught myself numerous times!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter