Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Hello, we have 7 people in our party, 1 adult, 6 kids, 14,14,13,12,10 and 8. We are NOT rowdy. really. Split the cost per person paid in cash on arrival at Yacht Club Pier 8pm.

Since this is getting closer now, I thought I would put this out here again. There are 3 of us (2 adults and one son-9). Let me know if anyone is interested in joining us. If it's your birthday, you are really in luck!

Thursday June 19th - Illuminations.

I sent you a pm - we have a group of 4 that would be interested in joining you.

Hey! Two adults looking for a Wishes cruise, ideally May 13th. We will be at the World on the 14th-17th, too, but the 13th is our Magic Kingdom day. Let me know if you want two more to help split the cost! (We'd be open for Illuminations cruises, too!)

Hey! Two adults looking for a Wishes cruise, ideally May 13th. We will be at the World on the 14th-17th, too, but the 13th is our Magic Kingdom day. Let me know if you want two more to help split the cost! (We'd be open for Illuminations cruises, too!)

Oh so close - if you were there by 9pm on the 12th - you could fill our cruise - we have just 2 spots left....

Oh so close - if you were there by 9pm on the 12th - you could fill our cruise - we have just 2 spots left....

Yeah, I saw your posts. We will be there on the 12th (arriving that day), but we have reservations for the Hoop-Dee-Doo at 8:30 that we are going to stick with. Have a great time, though! Maybe we'll pass you at the TTC.

Since this is getting closer now, I thought I would put this out here again. There are 3 of us (2 adults and one son-9). Let me know if anyone is interested in joining us. If it's your birthday, you are really in luck!

Thursday June 19th - Illuminations.

We have found a party to join us on this cruise. Thanks!

Looking for a cruise from May 30 - June 6 2014 that has room for 3 people. PM me if you want please.

At the world now. If anyone has room for 2 adults for tonight (may 10) or Sunday, may 11, for the illuminations cruise, please let us know. Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Anyone have anything for the last weeks of June, from the 2oth or so on, to the end of June?
Would rather Wishes (Always liked that better), but we like Illuminations too!

One adult, and a 17yr old daughter.

We still have openings on our Illuminations Cruise for 5-27 (2 adults and an 18 yr old DD). Cost split between # of people and leaves from the YC.

Just booked a Wishes cruise for July 3rd. Have room for 4 more people. ($240 for a family of 4 or $120 for a couple if we can get 2 more couples.) It's me, DH, DS7, and DD3 right now.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I initially posted wanting a cruise July 3-13. Dates changed to July 6-11 for 3. Me, DS 15, DD 12.

Looking for a cruise on Monday September 8th or Friday September 12th.

2 adults and one little lady age 8.

1st of all, has anyone done a specialty cruise to see the 360 degree 4th of July fireworks? Would that be a good place to watch them?

Also, anyone interested in sharing the cost? $205 for 3, $240 for a family of 4 or $120 for a couple (if we can get 2 couples). Right now it is me, DH, DS7 and DD3.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Looking for a cruise on Monday September 8th or Friday September 12th.

2 adults and one little lady age 8.

My adult daughter and I will be at Epcot on 9/12 and might be interested. I've never done this cruise before. Can you PM me details if you are interested?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter