Illuminations Specialty Cruise - would you let us join you?

williejs

Earning My Ears
Greetings. My boyfriend and I will be at WDW on March 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th, and 10th and would love to do an Illuminations Specialty Cruise, however I did not plan far enough in advance to make this possible.

We are both in our mid-40's. We would not be a pest or problem. Other than a few "oohhhs and aahhhhs" you wouldn't hear a peep from us. We'd come with cash and big smiles. Could you share a place on your boat with two midwest folks, who just want to do something "special" and away from the crowds?

Thanks for considering us.
:wave: :wave:

My bf and I will be there March 5th -11th. We aren't planning on doing a cruise, but just wanted to say hi....and maybe we'll see ya there.

Williejs, you might want to check the Illumnation specialty cruise thread. Once there go to March and check if someone has room for the cruise on the dates that you'll be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter