I'm Complaining???

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
I am at a computer today so I can find out if the information Leslie gave me the other night has changed.
I am very upset that the event will not be run the same as the MGM event. I am here with Richie who is handicapped. He was willing to wait in the car with me at 4 a.m. to get a voucher, but now with the line forming at the TTC he might not be able to be there. He won't be able to stand for that long, and if he sat on the ground he would never be able to get up. So, unfortunately, I may not be able to get the extra pins for those very close friends that I promised. Sorry in advance.
So quickly, who can I complain to? If anyone has any ideas let me know here on the boards, and Leslie or Cynthia have my cell phone. Call me if something comes up or if some new pin is going to be released before Sat. when I leave. I don't have access to a computer after tonight.
But I AM having a great time. Bye all Peggie

I hope that this won't embarrass me or make me seem rude because I don't know what Richie's disability is...but could he use a wheelchair? I'm sorry if this is clearly not a solution; my heart is in the right place. I hope you both can go to the event, Peggie, I know you have looked forward to it.

Peggie,

I would go to City Hall and see if they can help accomodate you in any way.......remember that the squeaky wheel gets the grease......

I would also mention the Americans with Disabilities Act. By law they HAVE to accomodate you. I know this is probably too late but I would talk to the first CM I see and continue until I got a response.

Disney is in a tough spot with this one. There are those people who are flying in for the event and don't have a car. In my case I am staying at the Poly and walking. I am sure the people on line will understand if you hold a spot for him, while he reamins in the car, until it gets closer to the time when they give out vouchers. I hope this helps. Good luck.
Karen

Okay, call and make reservations at Chef Mickeys for breakfast, but don't keep them.

Just use this so you can get on their parking lot - give them your Ressie # and they will let you park there.

Then take the monorail or walk to the MK - getting a wheelchair sounds like a good idea too.

Darlene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter