I'm Dreaming of a Disney Christmas PTR

Good news - Santa Mickey hat found!!!! Just the CD to go now....

8 more sleeps...!! :yay:

So, this evening I arranged to have a Disney chat with DH prior to me booking the meals. I have been moving things around a bit and the plans are currently:

Weds - Hakuna Matata (lunch) Cafe Mickey (tea)
Thurs - Blue Lagoon (lunch) Cowboy Cookout (tea)
Fri - Walts (3.45) :love:
Sat - Auberge (lunch) Steakhouse (tea)
Sun - Inventions (lunch) Earl of Sandwich (tea)

It wasn't a long chat... basically he said he was happy to eat anywhere I wanted as it's just food and he's not bothered about the location or what it looks like. He requested at least one burger and The Steakhouse. He also said he didn't want to go to Walts.... :headache:

I said nothing.......:mad:

:idea: He said we can go back to Walts. ::yes::

Meals planned! :goodvibes

I have ordered my Euros today so I'm off to collect them tomorrow after work and then call & book our meals. I may also summon up the courage to call the hotel and ask for a nice view!!

Unfortunately our travel insurance will no longer cover my husband so I have to re-arrange that tomorrow - more money! :headache:

Getting very close now, how exciting! :cheer2:

Your daughter looks so cute in her Merida costume, love it! The thermals sound like a great idea, I think I'll have to buy some for me and DFi, I'm worried being super cold will ruin the experience otherwise.

Getting very close now, how exciting! :cheer2:

Your daughter looks so cute in her Merida costume, love it! The thermals sound like a great idea, I think I'll have to buy some for me and DFi, I'm worried being super cold will ruin the experience otherwise.

Thank you!

It is getting closer now, the excitement is setting in & the meals are booked - including Walts!

I have even started packing! After all the deliberations DD has decided to be Rapunzel for her Princess Makeover which doesn't match any of the tights I bought for her :crazy2: but at least the decision is final! The dress is in the case! princess:

Thank you!

It is getting closer now, the excitement is setting in & the meals are booked - including Walts!

I have even started packing! After all the deliberations DD has decided to be Rapunzel for her Princess Makeover which doesn't match any of the tights I bought for her :crazy2: but at least the decision is final! The dress is in the case! princess:

My goodness, you are organised! I hadn't even thought about tights with dresses - at this rate, my two will be wearing jeans or thermals under theirs :rotfl2:.

8 more sleeps...!! :yay:

So, this evening I arranged to have a Disney chat with DH prior to me booking the meals. I have been moving things around a bit and the plans are currently:

Weds - Hakuna Matata (lunch) Cafe Mickey (tea)
Thurs - Blue Lagoon (lunch) Cowboy Cookout (tea)
Fri - Walts (3.45) :love:
Sat - Auberge (lunch) Steakhouse (tea)
Sun - Inventions (lunch) Earl of Sandwich (tea)

It wasn't a long chat... basically he said he was happy to eat anywhere I wanted as it's just food and he's not bothered about the location or what it looks like. He requested at least one burger and The Steakhouse. He also said he didn't want to go to Walts.... :headache:

I said nothing.......:mad:

:idea: He said we can go back to Walts. ::yes::

Meals planned! :goodvibes

I have ordered my Euros today so I'm off to collect them tomorrow after work and then call & book our meals. I may also summon up the courage to call the hotel and ask for a nice view!!

Unfortunately our travel insurance will no longer cover my husband so I have to re-arrange that tomorrow - more money! :headache:

Meals sound great - had to :rotfl: about DH and Walts. Mine is the same - last trip in June he wasn't bothered where we ate. So, I booked them, then a few days before he said he wanted to 'eat at the place where the ship goes past'. So that set me off rearranging meals! pirate:

Still haven't done a PTR - keep thinking I'll start tonight then don't! I have had a poorly thumb so can't type very well so that hasn't helped!

I bet Isabelle is SO excited :cheer2:.

Thank you!

Exciting! Hope you have a fabulous time, your meal plan looks perfect.

I'm trying to resist the urge to start packing already :rotfl2: At least she has made a final decision :p

I love packing our suitcase is in our spare room with a few bits chucked in already.

Look forward to seeing the princess makeover photos. I'm still uming and ahing about taking a dress for Elsie.

Hope you report back with lots of photos x

Yikes I have probably missed you Jenny.

I am so excited for you and Isabelle - hoping you have a magical time pixiedust:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter