I'm home. Post 35 photo added.

thelittlemermaid83

<font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome
Got back about 20mins ago and put Kyra straight to bed and unpacked the breakables in my suitcase.

We had a lovely time, I'm not going to moan about the weather as that is not Disney's fault, tho I did feel like i was in the Artic at times. Less characters around due to snow and sludge, no parade stops (Alice float is broken) Fantillusion cancelled due to the weather (yes i was upset, but more upset that Kyra was devasted when i told her it was cancelled, she actually sobbed her eyes out :( )

The DLH is lovely and was great location for the weather but I think i will stick to the Cheyenne. (Will go into detail later)

Thanks to Jmarley and tiring_day for turning up to the meet it was lovely to see you and plutosgirl for saying hello to me in the queue for Buzz :)

Inventions and Auberge were fantastic, mostly due to the 2 cast members in each meal were extra lovely to Kyra and called her Snow White during the whole meal and danced with her etc.

Kyra also did BTM and ToT and wasnt scared at all, she was so brave.

A few moans about queue jumpers, but i stood my ground and everyone cheered when i wouldnt let the queue jumpers pass. Had a row at a Lady from another country whos kids kept hitting Kyra's buggy while is was in it, in the end she apologised and moved her kids. Apart from that we had a magical time.

I will try and get a TR done this weekend as Kyra has school tomorrow.

One last thing, i hated Annettes, i had a better meal in Mcdonalds:lmao:

Nice to have you back Emma, what a shame that the weather put a damper on so many events.
I'm looking forward to your trippie and more piccies of "Snow White" :goodvibes

Welcome home hun :wave2:

I can sympathise with Kyra. I would be weeping if Fantillusion was cancelled :sad1:

welcome back emma. sorry to hear about the weather i hope its not too bad when i go lol. cant wait to hear all about it. poor kyra, i hope she wasnt upset for too long.

welcome back, sounds like you had some good times though a shame about the low points. looking forward to hear more about your trip and your thoughts on the DLH.

Welcome back. Glad you had a great time. Sorry to hear about the cold - I go on Saturday & am dreading how cold it is going to be!
Kyra also did BTM and ToT and wasnt scared at all, she was so brave.

She is braver than me!

I look forward to reading more about it when I get back from my trip.

welcome back! glad you had a giid time but what a shame about the weather

Glad to hear you and Kyra are home safe :thumbsup2 We just got back about 1/2hr ago and the boys are already sleeping.

Lovely to meet you and your beautiful daughter :hug:

and WOW isn't the weather at home soooo mild :lmao:

Glad to hear you and Kyra are home safe :thumbsup2 We just got back about 1/2hr ago and the boys are already sleeping.

Lovely to meet you and your beautiful daughter :hug:

and WOW isn't the weather at home soooo mild :lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

im about to go sleep now/ nightnight.

Hi Emma! Glad you had a great time. Shame about fantillusion. :(

:)

Welcome home! And Kyra is WAY braver than me. Sorry she was upset but hope she had a magical time apart from that....

aww no ,sorry you were upset at some things / meals etc :(

:scared1: @ Kyra going on BTM and TOT and not being scared !!

she is one brave lil lady :lovestruc

Nice to have you back Emma.

Shame you didn't enjoy Annettes, my Dad thought it had lost it when we went in December and still thinks it was the Chicken there that made Matty and my Mum ill on the last day.

Glad you stood your ground with the queue jumpers...if only everyone would do that it would cut it out completely however I still maintain it's more of a problem in WDW than in DLRP (my experience anyway)

Really looking forward to the trip report!

glad you and Kyra had a good time emma, looking forward to your trippy and pics as ever. Will be interesting to hear your thoughts between DLH and the Cheyenne

Welcome back :)

Glad you had a good time and nice one for standing your ground to the que jumpers :)

I'm gutted to hear about Anettes though, I have been so looking forward to trying it.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter