I'm inspired. Now advise me on surprising my kids.

I have to say for us the excitement and planning of a trip is the best part. I tried surprising our kids one time and it was almost anticlimatic. We were already in Florida but the place we were staying didn't have a pool. Everyone was complaining about it. So I said, "Fine, we'll just go to Disney World then". First, no one believed me. As we were driving toward Orlando my older child, who could read at the time, began reading road signs. He finally got to a Walt Disney World sign before the kids believed where we were!!

It was fun. But in my opinion, planning together is better.

:crazy:

I'm planning a surprise trip for October for MNSSHP for my DD's 8 and 6. I've told them that DH and I are going for a short trip by ourselves (which we've done before) to WDW and that we are going as a family in Feb. (we really are). I've asked the kids if they want us to take them out of school early so they can ride to the airport with us and then go back home with their grandparents. They have said yes so when we get to the airport I will give them something Disney and tell them they are going with us. I'm not sure I could get them on a plane to Orlando without them knowing where we were going. They already think that all Southwest planes fly to Disney and no where else. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter