• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm Ordering a big BLT for Thanksgiving 2010 NEW 12/3 started TR! see link

Julie it was so nice to meet you and your family. I enjoyed the safari ride with you and talking to you while waiting for Toon Town rope drop. :goodvibes Hope your trip was just as wonderful as ours!

I missed the sendoff. Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Can't wait to read all about it!!

Julie your family is so sweet!! It was great seeing you and I can't wait to hear about the angel!!:rotfl2:

My Rachel said on Tuesday, can we go to MK to find that family again?:thumbsup2

Hope you all had safe travels back!

we got in yesterday w/ no issues just before 5 pm Chicago time and my BIL picked us up at the airport in our van and then he bought pizzas for us and we ate at my sister's house. We arrived at our home before 7:30 pm. Got unloaded, kids in jammie's and then they all went right to sleep...

today after the usual 6:30 am wake up...3 of the 4 had school today and luckily Matt scheduled today off...I have unpacked all the bags, put away laundry and sorted stuff, etc....

stopping in to say :wave: hi and let you know we arrived back unharmed...

have lots to share...good and bad....I wouldn't declare this was the "BEST" trip ever...but it had some amazing highs :goodvibes

on the DME bus back to the airport...before we even pulled out...Matt & I statred thinking about planning a small family trip back down in early 2012....;)

not sure when I'll start the TR for this trip...but stay tuned. I'll come back w/ a few teaser photos and notes to tide you over soon.

Jules

Glad to hear you made it back safe & sound... Sorry that it was't the best trip ever! :sad2: But can't wait to hear about it all!! The good, the bad & the ugly! ;)

Hi Julie,
I'm glad that you are back safe and sound, even if there was good and bad in the trip. Hopefully more good than bad.....

Welcome back, Julie! :goodvibes

I do hope you're feeling better and like everyone else, I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter