I'm Ordering a big BLT for Thanksgiving 2010 NEW 12/3 started TR! see link

Yesterday in celebration of 2 days till Disney we had a Pre Thanksgiving Celebration at dinner time...the kids came up w/ the idea of doing a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving....

in case any of you don't know what I am talking about...here is the perfect clip from the classic video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnohHTLMs3Q

We ate around our ping pong table, had popcorn, pretzels, jelly beans, and toast...plus pizza ;)

100_7062.jpg

100_7060.jpg

100_7064.jpg

Dad tried to toss the food like Snoopy does...but then that wasn't such a good idea...

it was a fun little evening...we also had a chance to talk about our last Epcot day and a few other Disney/travel things. After the twins finished up some more homework, the kids watch the video w/ Matt.

Julie have you had time to hear about the new bakery that's in Campero Pollo? All the goodies are GF/CF, egg free....the whole works. I thought of NR when I read about it.

:genie:

My WISHES for this trip….

* We’ll all remain healthy (or get healthy) during our trip (and upon our return)

* Matt’s Parents will truly have a wonderful and memorable time

* I won’t become stressed or tied to a “to-do list” and just experience the magic and joy of the season

* The crowds won’t be too unbearable

* BLT our first DVC trip home will be everything we hoped for

* Naomi-Ruth will be able to maintain her strict diet and be herself and have a great time(not get overwhelmed by change and the characters)

* Rachel will try some new things and make some great memories

* Nathan will have one of his BEST trips yet….

* Rebekah will be a kid…and just have fun and that her and I can really share some special time together.

* That our whole family will feel closer and enjoy this very needed break from “life”

Up NEXT: send off…I’m leaving in the morning….:yay:

Thanks for reading,

J~

Julie have you had time to hear about the new bakery that's in Campero Pollo? All the goodies are GF/CF, egg free....the whole works. I thought of NR when I read about it.

no...is this the same place Hedy mentioned in DTD...by Mc Donald's or the old Mc Donald's site....:confused3

Two Days!!! :banana::banana:

I love your plans to take in all of the holiday festivities at Epcot! :thumbsup2

Yay for pretty toes & double yay for your anniversary reservation! :banana: Isn't it fun to have two trips booked at once. ;)

Have a wonderful trip!
I hope you and your family enjoy BLT and have a magical Thanksgiving with Mickey :goodvibes

First.....looking forward to that "vacation toes" picture! ;)

Can you believe you leave tomorrow??? How excited are you?? :banana: :banana:

Sounds like you have things under control and plans pretty much set. Have a fantastic trip in case you don't make it back on here before you leave! :goodvibes

Julie!! It's almost time to go!! I'm behind a few updates :guilty: but wanted to pop on here to wish you the absolute best for your vacation. :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard:

I'll PM you about our overlaping days......

One Day!!!!

:dancer: party: :dancer: party: :dancer: party: :dancer:

I'd like to say I'm excited....I know I must be....but I am so :sick: right now, it's ridiculous :headache:...all the kids went to school...Nathan is getting better...I have a small pile of packing left to do, orgnaize my purse, final sort of some $ and just do some laundry (not for trip but don't want to deal w/ it when we get home immediately)...plus just prpe lunch stuff for the kids on the 29th...so I don't need to worry about that when we get home either...

other than that...and placing the girls dresses in the suitcases and zipping them up...I'm DONE! getting ready for this trip...

I'm going to take some strong medicine, eat breakfast and crash till noon...when NR get's home from school....

THANKS for the ONE DAY dance Amy and all the well wishes all....I have one more send off post planned in the wee hours of tomorrow morning....

J~

Awesome final pre-trip celebrations! A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving comes on TV tonight at 8:00 EST. I'm going to have to take a break from packing to watch it with Hannah. Love the Wish List!

See ya in 3 days!!!

P.S. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Oh no, Disney while sick is no fun. Try and get a nice chunk of sleep in.....if that is at all possible.

I will be praying that all of your wishes come true.:angel:

Julie -- safe travels. See you Monday!!

PS I don't know what got into me, but I decided to repack everything tonight and try to organize it better and take less:rotfl2: Nothing like waiting to the last minute!!

Have a safe and healthy trip!! I too hope that it's all you hoped it would be & all of your wishes come true! pixiedust: pixiedust:

WOOT WOOT!!!! Hope you have a great trip!!!! Hope you get to feeling better right quick!!!

Yay for one day!! :banana: The kids must have been so excited heading out to school knowing it was their last day. There's nothing like the day before vacation. :goodvibes

Your Charlie Brown Thanksgiving was so cute!!

Hope you got a good rest in and that it helped. Loads of PD headed your way for a healthy and happy trip! :wizard::wizard:

well after the usual last minute shuffle and getting everyone up we are all ready to head out....I'll send out some live teasers later so stay tuned....

Hi All! Julie sent the Spectrum Moms a little sneak peek earlier this week...

On Sunday she sent this picture as they were waiting for the second showing of MSEP:

castle.jpg

Isn't it beautiful?!?!?! :cloud9:

Yesterday she checked in to tell us she had enjoyed a late night at MK with Bekah! They were headed to DHS & the crowds had arrived! :crowded:

She is still feeling a bit under the weather, but it sounds like they are having a good time!

According to her itinerary, today is Rachel's birthday & they are probably celebrating at 1900 Park Fare right now! Later they'll be back at Magic Kingdom & Nathan will visit the Pirate League!

I'll try to check in again if I get another update!

Hope you are having a blast Julie!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter