Im so dumb! Booking wrong day or time?

DISNEY1975

DIS Veteran
I just read a thread that stated The Plaza was opening for breakfast during the summer. I knew I had one more breakfast to book and since I am staying in the MK area, I thought this would be a great ressie regardless of where I would be that day (which is still undecided).

I booked all my ADRs on my 180 day and just went into MDE to look for the day I needed the breakfast reservation. I was scrolling through my reservations and I saw I booked Trattoria al Forno for 8pm instead of 8am like I wanted. Ive never been to the character breakfast there as it opened the day after leaving Disney, my last trip. So that was a must.

I tried to change to 8am and nothing was available that day for any time during breakfast. I swapped for a CRT ressie I had, but then needed to fill the Epcot day breakfast. I booked Akershus, but not sure I really want it. Its also a 1 credit meal and I have credits to burn on the DxDDP, so I changed my Fastasmic Package to Brown Derby instead of Hollywood and Vine, and now I feel like I just need to redo everything.

LUCKILY I saw this now and not the day of. Has anyone thought they made a reservation for a certain day or time, only to realize when you arrived you reserved the wrong day/time? I feel like Im going to be looking at my ressies daily for 6 months to make sure I didnt mess anything else up!!

You are NOT dumb!!!
I have (and I'm sure others have as well) made multiple errors booking. Take a breath.
Keep your Akershus for now, keep searching for Trattoria. Get yourself on reservation finder on touring plans and keep watch yourself. People cancel ALL THE TIME, especially in the 24 hours ahead! Do not dispair.

In September last year the evening before our Trattoria breakfast my daughter got really sick. I waited as long as I could to see if she would get better and ended up cancelling our reservation. In the morning she was fine and bawling that I cancelled. I looked it up on my phone and was able to get a reservation for 30 minutes later! There is always hope!

When I booked my reservations I accidentally booked on for the following day. It took me a few hours to realize my mistake, just glad I caught it.

YEP...matter of fact, today is my 180 and when booking my 9/4 lunch at Frontera Cocina-I didn't realize that I had made it for 3/4-today!! I realized this an hour after the ADR time and had to call to get it canceled and make sure I didn't get charged. So yeah....upload_2019-3-4_15-49-9.jpeg

YEP...matter of fact, today is my 180 and when booking my 9/4 lunch at Frontera Cocina-I didn't realize that I had made it for 3/4-today!! I realized this an hour after the ADR time and had to call to get it canceled and make sure I didn't get charged. So yeah....View attachment 386404
I did the exact same thing today!

Yep! I booked all my dining reservations for our holiday 10th to 17th January 2019 then discovered I'd actually booked this:
Reservation for 3 on Sunday May 12, 2019
Garden Grill Restaurant
8:45 AM - Breakfast
Eeeks! what an idiot lol... thank goodness my grandson noticed and I cancelled it tout suite :)

LOL I've accidentally booked reservations for the same day before. I Had to call and explain my mess up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter