I'm the reason people don't want gays to have kids...

SeattleRedBear said:
OK, 'fess up. For those of us who never learned swear words in college french, are you talking about the word for *sshole?

haha! No, but that does start with a T. While the meaning of the word is not the same, the T-word is the equivalent of the English F-word.

Your baby is such a cutie! I guess your avatar pic isn't that new if he's already up and dancing :)

My nephew is two years old and built like a linebacker, but he's the most graceful dancer! We should throw a baby dance party one day :banana:

This piece is hilarious and I will print it to showit to my english friend, so they understand swearing in québécois !!! it explains it much better than any of my attemps !

First I want to say, what a beautiful baby. Would love to see an updated pic. Second, I used to dance around the house with my kids when they were younger. I still love to put the cd's in and dance around the house, my ds4 still loves it. Dd16, rolls her eyes not again mom, runs to hide telling me I am soooo embarrassing. (yes I have been known to do this while her friends were here). The other day I was driving down the street singing my heart out "dancing" in the car when it hit me. Eminem might not be the best cd to be listening to with the little one in the car. It was the "clean" version but I found I was singing the words they left out. Sooo, I switch cds to one of my Rod Stewart cds songbook2 and I hear from the back, Mooommmmmmmm, I can't dance to this song. I really need to get some Kid friendly cd's for the car, But I'm thinking it might be too late for that. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter