I'm totally freakin' out! (Sorry, I just had to share my excitement!)

hayanyujah847

It looks like a ton of fun!
Hey all! I am so overwhelmed right now but I just had to share with my fellow podsquaders. I won the grand prize in the Disney's Doorway to Dreams Sweepstakes!!! The prize being 225 DVC points for the next 3 years, so free lodging for my Disney vacation trips for the next 3 years. It's insane!!

In February, we went to the Doorway to Dreams at Woodfield Mall. We got to taste food from the African restaurant that will be opening at the new AKVs (very yummy!), listen to the head chef speak, and listen to a Disney imagineer speak...it was a very cool presentation! We entered the sweepstakes, of course thinking nothing of it. And BAM! FedEx brought us the great news today. :) :)

I am BEYOND excited and just finished calling all of my family so just had to share with my Dis family. :P This is amazingly helpful with our post-podcast cruise hotel stay! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Thank ya thank ya thank ya! I went through a wide range of emotions and am pretty calm now. :) I started the obligatory crying as DBf started shaking me. Just kept repeating omg omg omg.

:cool1: :woohoo: WOW! How Cooooooooooool! :woohoo: :cool1:

CONGRATS! That is awesome!!! :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
So happy for you! :cloud9:

I would FAINT if they happened to me. :faint:
(But rest assured it never will so no worries! :) )

That is awesome!!! Congrats!! :banana:

We went to Doorway to Dreams at Woodfield Mall to check out the DVC. Pretty cool set-up they have there!

Congrats again!

That is awesome!!! Congrats!! :banana:

We went to Doorway to Dreams at Woodfield Mall to check out the DVC. Pretty cool set-up they have there!

Congrats again!

I agree! We went through the AKV setup and were just amazed. And they had those super friendly Disney World-ish workers. Gotta love that. :)

And forgot to mention, it is 6 days 'til my 25th birthday. So, I feel like it's just a great, big Happy Birthday to me. :cloud9: :cloud9:

Thank you so much for all of the congratulations! I *truly* appreciate it! :flower3:

Happy Early-ish Birthday!! :cake:

I agree 100%! The Disney workers at Doorway to Dreams were super great. We had our two little kids with us that day and they were so very nice to all of us...

COOL! Congratulations! :banana:

What's your home resort? Not that is matters...just curious.

We actually don't own DVC. :P We were renting points for our upcoming trip in October at AKV. I was planning on purchasing in the next few years though and would love to own at AKV.

Congrats!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Always nice to see it go to a DISer-ving party... ;)

That is so very exciting!!! Congratulations and have funny planning your next three years of vacations. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter