I'm totally freakin' out! (Sorry, I just had to share my excitement!)

This is amazing. Congratulations. You know of course once you stay in a DVC suite (not a studio) you'll never want to stay in a regular hotel room again. :)

Thanks again guys n gals! I knew I could count on my Dis people for the understanding of such an awesome Disney prize. :)

I'm still in shock...but have already started planning a Jan. '09 trip! :woohoo: I still have to somehow notarize the contract :confused3 and get it sent back.

Thanks again guys n gals! I knew I could count on my Dis people for the understanding of such an awesome Disney prize. :)

I'm still in shock...but have already started planning a Jan. '09 trip! :woohoo: I still have to somehow notarize the contract :confused3 and get it sent back.

Congratulations!!! 3 years of DVC! WOW!!!

On the notary thing, if you go to the bank or your county clerks office there will be a notary. Also insurance agents are good for that too, I believe they have to have one?!?!

Have a GREAT time!!!

Wow!! What a great prize!!

You Podsquaders are about the luckiest group of folks I've ever seen. :thumbsup2

Hey all! I am so overwhelmed right now but I just had to share with my fellow podsquaders. I won the grand prize in the Disney's Doorway to Dreams Sweepstakes!!! The prize being 225 DVC points for the next 3 years, so free lodging for my Disney vacation trips for the next 3 years. It's insane!!

In February, we went to the Doorway to Dreams at Woodfield Mall. We got to taste food from the African restaurant that will be opening at the new AKVs (very yummy!), listen to the head chef speak, and listen to a Disney imagineer speak...it was a very cool presentation! We entered the sweepstakes, of course thinking nothing of it. And BAM! FedEx brought us the great news today. :) :)

I am BEYOND excited and just finished calling all of my family so just had to share with my Dis family. :P This is amazingly helpful with our post-podcast cruise hotel stay! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Freaking out FOR YOU! It is great to hear that a fellow disser won this sort of prize!!! ENJOY!!:cool1:

Thanks once again guys! I got everything all signed & notarized and dropped it off yesterday. :)

Since we already had our October trip points paid for & rented, we had to expand on that vacation and add 4 days! We will be going October 18-Nov. 1 this year....We've never stayed that long before! :) And we are going to try out the AKV CL to get the sunrise safari...well as long as it's not completely booked. Then, we are planning to go Jan. 11-19, 2009 and take my niece along. And then of course, after the Podcast cruise we are planning to stay 1 night at the Dolphin...and then 6 nights at the BWV with my Mom. :) :) I CANNOT believe this still, just total disbelief. And so many Disney trips on the horizon to plan. :) :)

CONGRATS!

We love, love love DVC! And with 225 points....you can really stretch that to be 2 or 3 vacations a year. Just get APs and wait for DING fares!

CONGRATS!

We love, love love DVC! And with 225 points....you can really stretch that to be 2 or 3 vacations a year. Just get APs and wait for DING fares!

That's actually EXACTLY what we are going to do. :) I have ding installed & DBf bought me an AP for my birthday. yay~!

Congratulations Sarah!!! This is a great prize!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter