I'm.........

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie :-)
Start off with "I'm" and add how you feel at that moment.

You can elaborate on why if you'd like
(This is my first ever game thread in 11 years)

Here we go.....

I'm bored!!!!
*Because work is so slow today

slo

I'm tired

Just got back from 2 hours of pitching practice with DD

• slo

I'm depressed

*sorry to be a downer this morning, but my 16yr old DD informed me how much she hates me last night.:sad:

slo

I am tired.

And slo she does not hate you. That just means your doing your job.:hug:
    Thank you, but this was different than just a normal teenage thing.
    Since this is the game place, I don't want to dump all this depressing crap on here.
    I just wanted to say thank you and that I needed your hug.

I'm grateful for Usnuzuloose's response

• usnuzuloose

Loosing Boo Boo
    You are quite welcome, she will get over it. She loves you! So smile and make her day anyway.
    I am going to take a nap today.

slo

Hope things have gotten better Slo.

I'm getting hungry.
    I am exhausted today, was rather busy.
    Slo hope all is better today!
    Thank you mommytotwo and usnuzuloose - I'm adjusting

16yr old DD has never been the easiest child.
    No one understands, because to everyone else she's perfect, and that's because she saves all her negative traits for me.
    Normally I'm used to it, but now that she's getting older, I can't turn a blind eye to this anymore because she's not a little child that I can say, "it's just a phase" "she doesn't know better" "she'll get over it" or whatever.
    Her words hurt me, because this is not the relationship I ever wanted with my daughter.
    I believe in being a parent first and a friend second, but I never wanted to be a parent my kid HATES!!!!
    I know she'll understand the method behind the maddness when she has a teenager of her own, but it's gonna be really hard to wait that long - LOL!!
    Anyway, I'm trying to adjust myself to know that we are going to be bumping heads probably for the rest of the time she's living with us, and our relationship will probably improve when she's moved out.
    I just need to keep telling myself I'm not a bad mother even though she makes me feel like I'm a demon.
    (this is the part that hurts me, because I do so much for her in regards to supporting her with her activities, driving her all over the planet, accepting her ADHD and not overly expecting to much with her grades and the list goes on and on. I tell her the ONLY way she needs to repay me for this, is to just be easy - that's all I want, is for her to be easy. When she can't give that, when she wants me to give give give give is just wrong. I tell her all the time life is a 2 way street).

I'm not going to murky up the Game section with my tales of woe, but I just thought I'd briefly fill everyone in.

Last edited:
  • Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
    I'm......

sending you (Slo) lots of positive thoughts and hugs for you dealing with your DD.:cloud9:

Reactions: slo

usnuzuloose

Loosing Boo Boo
    Slo it is okay, your not her friend your her mother. And remember there are consequences for the actions. You need to let her know that. No arguing , just follow up with the consequence. Once she she's you do that more respect will come. She will thank you later down the road. So your not a bad mother. Like I said when the teens tells you they hate you , means you are doing your job. Your loved here and we have all been in your shoes. My son is in his 30's.

I am elated today as there is justice for Travis Alexander today.

Reactions: slo

slo

I'm happy cause I just had lunch with my best friend :-)

slo

I'm looking forward to going home for lunch in a few minutes

slo

I'm feeling stomachachey after my Peanut Butter and Nutella sandwich (this gives me a stomachache all the time - you'd think I'd learn - I need an intervention :rotfl:)

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.