I'm.........

Yay for planning a trip, Susan.

We finally get back to WDW in January! And mid Nov. get to book a family trip for next Oct. It will be DGS's first trip. Can't wait.

Yes for planning fun! Today I booked a beach excursion for our upcoming cruise.

We are out to mail Halloween cards.

I went to podiatrist to have some issues on the foot that was not operated on taken care of!

It is good to get out a bit!

Yay for excursions.
I have ours done for both the Jan and the Mar. trip.
Have to wait for the April one.....not sure what we will be doing. DGD is on that trip

I remember our first cruise with the 3 DGC, it was wonderful! DDiL gave us a wonderful memory book to remember it by!

the books?
I only get them when I have a coupon for a free one. This one will be for Aria.....of our trip we just took. I've made her a couple.

Yes, the books are nice to have. Digital pictures are great, but I do like having the books.

My friends have given me some too, from gals visits.

I have made 4-5 over the last few years. All free......but you still pay postage, which really makes it not free.
Also wait for the free calendar offer. Hope I can do them together, but if necessary, the orders can be done separately.
I also print pictures. I love scrap booking.....wish I had more time. I am years behind. Just got DGD's up to the end of last year.

I never got into scrapbooking, except for how I saved things during our courtship! Those memories are in a trunk in the attic here. I will find time to bring them out once I can walk around.

I'm done with the 2 calendars, the book will have to wait for another day. That's all I can sit and choose pictures and move things around.

I'm going to a movie with DD tomorrow :yay:

Nice. I know nothing about them.

Looking forward to seein Coco on the DCL cruise in December.

I am just relaxing and watching my recorded shows. I did not even know it was world series time already. I don't like watching the games. I like going in person.

I don't like watching baseball on TV either.

I'm headed off to DD's.....movie time in approaching

I am resting, it was a late night for me.

Just took a shower, washed my hair. Do not need assistance now, but must sit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter