I'm.........

I'm not a big Star Wars fan, so for me it was just okay. Land looked nice, ride was only okay. Not much else to do. We took some pictures and she goofed around with Chewbacca. We were in there for 2 hours

I'm relaxing today.....mostly
Just got back from an early airport run to pick the girls up from their Aulani trip

Good luck.....I gave up on good airfare for our Oct. trip and booked anyway, it just kept going up and up.

I'm going to t he back and store for fruit.

Good luck.....I gave up on good airfare for our Oct. trip and booked anyway, it just kept going up and up.

I'm going to t he back and store for fruit.
....I got a one-way flight on JetBlue for $167/pperson...it's an 'okay' price

I'm......sooooo tired, since I waited for my DS to text me that he had his staples removed....didn't get the text till 1:28AM last night.

I'm tired too....up at 3:45 to book a room at WDW for next January.....didn't go well. On phone with a friend trying to find somewhere to stay.....so busy!! Finally had to get a 1 bedroom, she booked part, I booked the other

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter