I'm.........

Good!!!

At the end of my bad spell about a month ago, I was using Afrin (only 3 days at a time) and Benedryl just to get some sleep.

We both definitely feel better when we are up and awake. Coughing is most bothersome when laying down.

I am watching Sunday Morning!

That was me, up and moving around not a problem, so as I lay down the coughing fit started.

I'm planning my trip to Alaska

That was me, up and moving around not a problem, so as I lay down the coughing fit started.

I'm planning my trip to Alaska
Ok..when will you be there? I am going on a cruise with a girlfriend in August. Princess Cruise round trip from Seattle. We have looked at excursions, and will probably book them in May.

I'm leaving 5/15 out of Vancouver ends in Seward and then we spend a week after on land by ourselves.

I'm planning 2 nights and 3 days in Denali right now, but of course, that is not really set yet.

neither of us has ever been before.

I’m hoping for a better night’s sleep. A few of us hope to go to a chili cooking demonstration at a local library. I would like to be well enough to go!

We are very near making a decision to cancel our Australian cruise. Air quality....sights we were to see on Kangaroo Island, on Tasmania and others are gone. We are trying to assess financial damage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter