I'm.........

I'm done prepping my share of things......no idea what others are bringing. Could be interesting.

It went well..
DH's pork was good. It was huge. 1/2 was done with red BBQ sauce and 1/2 with vinegar based.
pool time was good.
fireworks were fun and the 4 kids had a great time. But it was hot out!!
DGS was up way past his bed time and started just laying down in the driveway and then saying he wanted to go home, but he loved it and caught onto the rules really fast.

Today is clean up.......kitchen floor is a mess, the sink is full of dishes and there are pool toys all over the yard.
I want to run to Walmart too. I need more patriotic plates and napkins for next year.

Hope you enjoyed the planes

I finished watching Sunday morning while working on a fun puzzle. Now I will go out to do a bit of weeding.

I’m doing a puzzle. It’s new to me, but theme is common. It’s the map of USA with significant scenes in each state.

I'm cleaning house.......it will take all day :( with the garage and the street and the pool area.
And then babysit again tomorrow

I am waiting for a delivery! A friend is dropping off blueberries. She passes the fields on her way to the shore and is sharing her bounty!

taking off my compression gear......skin has been tender the last two days, but because I had a 3 day break, skin not so bad this morning...so wore the mask at this screen, so THANK YOU ALL!!!! for being here....I don't notice the compression gear....until I lay down or the book is boring or nothing to watch...but here....time goes by fast!!!!

I'm finishing up the last of the laundry.....finally.
5 people used 11 beach towels yesterday :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter