I'm.........

I'm getting ready to do some walking and then some cleaning.
Got new dishes yesterday. They are in the dish washer and then to find somewhere to put them! The plates are bigger than my old ones and don't fit in the cupboard :(
Oh my, I hope you find a place for them!

I'm deciding to mostly steer clear of the games section on the board because every time I log in I have a ton of notifications to catch up on and 99% of them are games related. There is nothing wrong with the games threads at all, but I am getting tired of just posting one and two word comments without really much interaction at all with other members so I think it is time to focus on other sections of the board where there is more of that going on. I will continue to pop in and out of the games threads from time to time, but I am not going to make it my major focus thread.

I'm deciding to mostly steer clear of the games section on the board because every time I log in I have a ton of notifications to catch up on and 99% of them are games related. There is nothing wrong with the games threads at all, but I am getting tired of just posting one and two word comments without really much interaction at all with other members so I think it is time to focus on other sections of the board where there is more of that going on. I will continue to pop in and out of the games threads from time to time, but I am not going to make it my major focus thread.
You do not have to "watch" the thread, or if you do, cancel the " get notifications."
It is nice having you join the games!

I don't get notifications. Never have.
I just come over to the games when I have time and play the games I want.
Hope you come pop in to say hello sometimes.

Had no clue you didn't have to get the notifications. Is there a special place that I can turn that off? That would make it so much better.

Nice, Thank You both. I just figured out how to eliminate the notifications. I will pop in from time to time still. I just want to start posting more Disney related conversations and not just one or two word replies.

Last edited:
Had no clue you didn't have to get the notifications. Is there a special place that I can turn that off? That would make it so much better.

Nice, Thank You both. I just figured out how to eliminate the notifications. I will pop in from time to time still. I just want to start posting more Disney related conversations and not just one or two word replies.

Community board is a good place.
I also always go to the Theme Parks Board, the restaurant board

I hope you enjoy the Disboards, Brazen Wench!
Bobbi
I have been really enjoying it here.
Community board is a good place.
I also always go to the Theme Parks Board, the restaurant board
I have posted in the Community Board. I have looked at the Teen Board and it is really inactive. I have also glanced at the College board and it is also pretty inactive and pretty much just talks about the Disney College Program which I am not going to do. I m going to check out the Theme Parks forums more and see if I can offer anything there. I have only been to WDW 2 times and will be going a third time at the end of June into July so I don't have a ton of knowledge about it. So I will just continue to post on the Community Boards for now. I appreciate both of your help.

Sorry brazen, it is nice to have you in here. Pop in once and a while.....
Oh, I will be around still. Just more down a little ways in the Community Boards threads more and exploring the Theme Parks threads. I will pop in to Bump the thread up now and again though that is for sure. I was just getting tired of posting 50 plus one to two word posts all the time.

I am so pleased with Gus's progress. I was able to walk him nearly all around the block...he is learning not to pull! We saw his trainer's scars, they were hard to look at. The vicious dog actually broke a tooth on one of John's bones. They had to operate to get the tooth out, John nearly lost his finger.

My knees got good report!

Happy night at the Woz's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter