In Search of my Body...Not The One I ate...#3 "Crowning Goddesses As We Go"

OMG, I totally forgot! Must turn on tv...(cause I never watch the thing).

OMG, I totally forgot! Must turn on tv...(cause I never watch the thing).

So - did you see when Jillian yelled at the "grey team" guy who was all whiney in the gym? She said "there are 2 ways we can do this - my way, or my way MAD" :scared1:

and the health data on these folks....truely scary. :scared:

So - did you see when Jillian yelled at the "grey team" guy who was all whiney in the gym? She said "there are 2 ways we can do this - my way, or my way MAD" :scared1:

and the health data on these folks....truely scary. :scared:

Jillian scares the crap out of me! I would want Bob if I went on, for sure!

Hi Gang... I made it to our new home.... yeah!!!!

I just registered my dh and myself for the Light the Night Walk for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society... I am excited... its just a walk but its a start and its for a great cause... As soon as I get my registration email I will make my page and post a link... We are gonna be Team Pookie :)

Here is my site:
http://www.active.com/donate/ltnPhoeni/2273_ssmithLTN110

Enjoy!!!

I am doing that same walk with a team from my office.... How cool... I'll think of you walking if you think of me... the body board babes are going to light the night....

HEY! We need intros!!! STAT. Lyz, copying over? Taking E's place holder and making it the intros? come on, gang, we need to have our reference guide!!!

Go see my last post on thread 2. xoxo

Liz - I didn't want to post anything after yours... it is a great statement about life and how precious it really is...

Can I just say how happy I am that Bob & Jillian are back in my living room? I need this kick in the pants right now.... :worship:

Crap... I forgot this was on tonight.... I got distracted by my women in construction meeting.... :sad2: Guess I will have to try and catch it on the internet somewhere... hope I didn't miss anything good...

Dawn - I was crying reading your post... it was beautifully written and captured how I feel about all of you.... Thanks for sharing that...

bed time for me... I have an early start tomorrow otherwise I would so be on AIM with you all tonight.... have fun without me...

Now - let's return to our show already in progress....

Paula

Now see, I am a total Jillian fan. She is exactly what I would want!

Me too. I would definitely pick her. Have you ever done her shred workout? Holy freakin' crap.

Thanks Lyz for pointing the way. I am too lazy to search.

I think I am coming down with a cold. Meh.

Well here I am. I just found this thread and thought, oh what the hey. I'll give it a shot.

I currently weigh 175 lbs, but my goal is, by the end of the school year, to be at least 30 lbs lighter.

I am, to be honest, having trouble with my diet. It's not that I'm eating too much. I'm not hardly eating a thing. I just don't feel like eating any more.

I am slowly getting back into the routine of walking at least 30 min five days a week when DS is in school. I've also started going to our library twice a week to use their Wii. :) Lately I've been hooked on Wii Tennis, although that might change because I think I sprained something today. My shoulder hurts like a mo'fo.

Well here I am. I just found this thread and thought, oh what the hey. I'll give it a shot.

I currently weigh 175 lbs, but my goal is, by the end of the school year, to be at least 30 lbs lighter.

I am, to be honest, having trouble with my diet. It's not that I'm eating too much. I'm not hardly eating a thing. I just don't feel like eating any more.

I am slowly getting back into the routine of walking at least 30 min five days a week when DS is in school. I've also started going to our library twice a week to use their Wii. :) Lately I've been hooked on Wii Tennis, although that might change because I think I sprained something today. My shoulder hurts like a mo'fo.

Welcome. You joined at just the right time!

Tell us about yourself? (specifically about your DIS name. and how to pronounce.)

Wii is fun. I don't have one, but I have played. Never heard of being able to play at library. Your supposed to be quiet at the library.:laughing:

Now see, I am a total Jillian fan. She is exactly what I would want!

Yep.

Me too. I would definitely pick her. Have you ever done her shred workout? Holy freakin' crap.

Yes, Holy Freakin' Crap!!!!!! I do the 30 day shred. Today I turned the volume off because I'm starting to swear at her.

Guess what - didn't work!!!! I think I have her chants fomed in my head and still found myself cursing under my breath.

Hi - welcome.

I just found these guys last month. Well not counting any stalking moments. :lmao:

Anyway, it's great.

Lisa

Welcome!!! :welcome:

Morning Babes--

Another long night here. Today is a day we have been dreading for over year. Kelly woke up at midnight very sick. No idea what the situation is. Could be nothing...could be everything. Headed up to the hospital soon (we were able to keep her home through the night so that at least I could get the other two off to school). Will keep you posted.

Can I just say how happy I am that Bob & Jillian are back in my living room? I need this kick in the pants right now.... :worship:

Yea Biggest Loser! I could have done without the vomiting in the trash can shot, though.

Welcome! :goodvibes

Morning Babes--

Another long night here. Today is a day we have been dreading for over year. Kelly woke up at midnight very sick. No idea what the situation is. Could be nothing...could be everything. Headed up to the hospital soon (we were able to keep her home through the night so that at least I could get the other two off to school). Will keep you posted.

I hope everything's OK - :hug:

And, since I never did it before:

Astro Orbitor
Real Life Name: Deb
Family: Michael (DH), Kaitlyn (6)
Occupation: Engineering Manager for a company that makes aircraft seats
Goals: lose 40lbs, then more!
Struggles: Travel, messed-up meal schedules, long work hours, love of chocolate
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Magic Kingdom, Toy Story Mania
Anything else you want to add: Love the motivation of the excercise addicts among us!

So - I didn't get on the bike yesterday. After spending all afternoon in heels (almost swapped an 'e' out with an 'l' there - interesting slip since that's what it felt like!) on a concrete floor my feet were soooo sore! So I was going to skip everything. Then BL came on, and I'm like I can't sit here for the whole show, so I pulled the mini-trampoline out of the garage and jumped/bounced for about 25 minutes and did some sit-ups.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter