In Search of My Body....Not the One I ATE! Vol. 5: Goddesses are Always on Top!

More time for a real post now. Kelly--OMG on the wedding! Now, we all know that I am a huge fan of F-bombs, but that was insane!

Loved, loved, loved the pics of you! Fabulous!

Kelly ~ awesome pics. Glad that you and hubbs could see through all the drama and have a good time.

Off to catch up. Look at us go, we are almost ready for another addition!

I am so behind. Life has intruded... laptop died (bad hard drive)... DGF's mother is in the hospital - they think it's pneumonia... she's in St Louis and it's hard to keep up with her needs from KC. DGFs sister lives closer and bears the burden of keeping their mother on track. The three brothers - not so much.

We have both finished C25K and are now just running 30 minutes three times a week. Our race is this Sunday. I'm confident we'll make it, but we're nervous nonetheless.

Biggest Loser is over and we're going to bed.

Ronda

SO OMG KELLY YOUR HUSBAND IS HOT! LIKE McHottie Hot!

That wedding sounds like half the weddings that I have attended here, well at least my cousins weddings. Except there was no physical stuff in your wedding! Ours always turned into a brawl fist swinging everywhere.

I loved the pictures! You looked great! Drinks looked great! Glad DH stood up to you MIL!

Ok off to bed! :cloud9:

Oh AMY I just knew when i heard that you were planting MINT it was for Mojito's I have the recipe you gave me just waiting to be used! Maybe this weekend, I will try it!

Ladies!!!! Welcome to the program.

Did you not hear me a month ago when I shouted, "My God Kelly your husband is hot!!!!" :lmao::rotfl::lmao: And expressed my guilt for saying it - yes I have issues. And now look at you all. :lmao:;)

Kelly says she's not sharing our thoughts because he already has an abundance of self confidence. I guess so!!!:lmao:

Kelly - this is how slow I am. Ready? I look at the pictures of your husband's parents and I go "wow she looks my age. Is she my age?". And I'm looking and looking at pics and it takes me a good five minutes, through the outstanding wedding stories :thumbsup2, and suddenly it comes like a bolt from heaven - maybe hell. :lmao: Ready?

Husband's parents!!! That's the MIL!!! :lmao::rotfl::lmao:

You know I asked the question but regardless I can't believe she did comment on the colour of the dress. Yeah colour for Kelly color people. ;)

Kelly, how the hell do you bite your tongue? How? Please enlighten me. Meditation. What?

And Kelly - you look fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. Goal? Done?

Kelly - couple questions.

The couple getting married. The groom is your husbands brother?

Why all the comments about white dresses? Was your wedding dress not white, I don't remember?

Was the bride annoyed with your MIL?

How many siblings does your brother have? How many do you have?

I loved, LOVED, the innocent, sucking my drink down, watching the action picture. So funny.

Why wasn't your husband in the wedding.

Kudos for your dear husband standing up for you. You look like so much fun.

Kelly - couple questions.

The couple getting married. The groom is your husbands brother?

Yep, groom is his brother!

Why all the comments about white dresses? Was your wedding dress not white, I don't remember?

Ah, the white dress comments! My dress was Ivory (I know, im shameful!). To be honest, when we were shopping for dresses I don't remember seeing too many pure white dresses? I just don't think they are as popular nowadays :confused3

Was the bride annoyed with your MIL?

The bride was annoyed with everyone! :rotfl:

How many siblings does your brother have? How many do you have?

He has two brothers, both younger and I have two brothers, one younger one older! :lovestruc

I loved, LOVED, the innocent, sucking my drink down, watching the action picture. So funny.

I think its one of my favourite photos (and I don't normally like photos of myself!) I had to drink the drink otherwise I'd have dropped it laughing! :lmao:

Why wasn't your husband in the wedding.

He wasn't asked :sad2:. In fairness, his other brother shouldn't really have been in the wedding - he was third choice for best man, and stood in after the other two choices dropped out!

Kudos for your dear husband standing up for you. You look like so much fun.

His standing up for me made me so happy. I mean, I knew he would stand up for me, because hes done it before but it meant a lot this time - I don't know, I felt like MIL was purposely trying to make me feel bad to make herself feel important? I dont know, whatever!

Erika - I like a good swear too, but that was so unexpected :eek:

Everyone - thank you for all your lovely comments! DH spent the morning preening himself in the bathroom before work - I'll never get him out of there :cool2::rotfl2:

I'm with Lyz. Kelly, that was my favorite pic!

And I wore ivory, too. And looked awesome. It is WAY out of fashion to wear pure white. Tell MIL I said so, k? :rotfl2:

And yes, your in-laws look SO young! I was expecting her to be more matronly-looking.

Today--pedicure for me. But first I have to earn it by taking the kids to the Hannah Montana movie.

It has now be officially one week since I last ran. I am dying here. And yesterday I thought my hip flexor was finally better and that I could run today. Woke up and it hurts! I am going to bike tonight. Run tomorrow. No choice.

It's very hard for alot of ladies to pull off a pure white dress! I agree out of fashion.

I hope everybody is having a good day. I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and some chit chat.

Pedicures, oh my! One of my many favorite things to do for myself. That is so important too. It took me a long time to understand that I deserve to do things for myself. Yeah, I'm over that. Me Me Me!

Wonder what happened to LisaZ? Was she going somewhere and I missed it?

Wish I was going somewhere, but no....
I've been around, just not much to say. I'm continuing to try to eat well and exercise -- the exercising is fine, the eating not as good. But still working on it.
I did love the Cyprus story, Kelly! Isn't it amazing what people say and do sometimes?

Wish I was going somewhere, but no....
I've been around, just not much to say. I'm continuing to try to eat well and exercise -- the exercising is fine, the eating not as good. But still working on it.
I did love the Cyprus story, Kelly! Isn't it amazing what people say and do sometimes?

That's how I am. Not much to say. Well, except I'm not exercising or eating well.

Does anyone else in here have family members that insist on always making up new and creative nicknames for them?

Example: My cousin's husband is always doing that and lately has taken to calling me "Rodzilla". He calls me up and when I answer and say "Hello?" he starts singing "Ooooooooh No, they say he's got to go.. go, go, Rodzilla...... Rodzilla, zilla, zilla, zilla" :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Rodzilla! Love it. Yes, we are a nickname family. I want to call you Rodman.

HAHA! You're almost caught up with the progression. It was Big-Rod when I was fat :mad: then I became not fat and it changed to Rod-ster, then Rod-man and now it's Rodzilla. So, I have no idea what's next. :scared1:

Erika - yes, love the playoffs. Adore basketball. Glad you're happy for me. :dance3: Good girl. :lmao:

Hey!!!! Are spectators not welcome to the Princess Half. Is it January?

Kelly - more questions....

MIL - so how old is she? She looks my age and you're a youngin' so maybe.

SIL's sister - love her. :lovestruc Too funny. And new SIL stopped talking to her for pointing out the truth? And supporting HER husband? Am I getting that right?

New SIL with the belly dancer. :scared1: I just shake my head. Beautiful women are everywhere and are not going away and your new husband wants to marry you. Has already chosen you. Holy crap.

Loved your reactions in the pictures with the drink. So cute.

Husband - extra primping - does that mean you told him he got five "HOT" calls on this board. You didn't give in and tell him, did you?

Did you sit beside MIL at the wedding to hear her little white dress cracks? Just curious. How do you do it? How? :flower3:

Kelly, loved the pics and stories. What a trip!!

I am drowning. Too much to do before tomorrow.

In less than 24 hours, I will be on a jet plane... :yay:

Got introduced to SIL's uncle as 'The other daughter-in-law'. No name :scared1:
DH put her straight and said 'Her name is Kelly, use it or don't say anything'. MIL not happy, Kelly very happy :rotfl:However, for the rest of the week he did call me 'The other one'! :lmao:

[:

Oh how did I miss this? :scared1: :lmao: Laughing at her. She's quick, eh? Holy sh!t Kelly. Holy crap. Okay, love the husband. Loving him. :lovestruc You are his priority. Good work hubby.

Kelly, was she ever warm to you? Ever? Dating?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter