In Search of My Body....Not the One I ATE! Vol. 5: Goddesses are Always on Top!

Hell has a name and it is Little League. 3 kids, 3 different teams, on 3 different fields, in 3 different parts of town...all at the same time.

:worship: absolutely goddess status for that! I only have to get dd to softball practices and games, but it still seems ridiculous. Due to rain earlier in the week, we have two games this Saturday and one on Sunday. :eek:

Everything is on track this week. It is kinda scary. I expect to have some more good news in the weight loss department to post on Monday. Tried out Level 3 of shred tonight just for kicks. :scared1::scared1:I am very concerned about being able to walk tomorrow.

Awesome -- I haven't done the shred in weeks, and definitely not past level 2. Great job!!!

If nothing else I will have a chance to relax while lying in a hammock at the Poly!

That sounds heavenly.

I had a great number on the scale today. Why, I have not a clue. Didn't eat so well this week. Scale seems very fickle, but whatever. And today, for casual Friday, I was able to fit into my cute LL Bean khakis that have been sitting sadly in my closet for a long time. I can even sit down in them without cutting off my circulation!!! So feeling pretty good today.

Hope you all have a marvelous Friday!

Good morning!

Erika - yikes on the schedule from hell but kudos on fitting in the run. Who wants to sit and chat with a bunch of people you don't really care about anyways? Take it easy - you are still healing.

Kat - Sorry for the Canes' loss, but I am happy about the Devils winning. They are still sort of my team so I have to root for them. Have fun in NJ!!!

Liz - Take care of Kat (like this will be a problem...) Have a great time this weekend and kick @ss in that race!

Stacey - stop... breathe... ok now you can continue stressing about school, moving and vacation planning. Two weeks until the Poly - so jealous of you right now...

Kelly - Good luck at the reception take 2. Hopefully, there won't be any unplanned fireworks tonight.

Not much going on here. Worked out last night w/ Jesse and all went fine. I am still sore from Wednesday's lower body smackdown. Hate that... My weekend is busy with a lot of little things. Nothing terribly exciting, but busy. I am helping my cousin move tomorrow morning for a few hours and then going to work out w/ Jesse. After that, I want to go bike shopping before I have to be at my friend's son's birthday party. Sunday, I am heading to camp to help my parents get things set up (well really to set things up while my dad dictates what goes where). If all goes well, I'll get to the driving range as well on Sunday, but I am not sure if it is going to happen yet or not. Keep your fingers crossed on that one because I really need to get out and start golfing before the season slips away. I am a sub in a friend's league and they are going to start calling me soon.

Have a great morning!!!

Hey guys!
Erika, I do NOT envy you with all the games and practices. That is a lot of running. Glad you got in a run! Do you ever run the beach run that you used to run last year? Still liking the iMAC?

Kat, glad you had a good flight and that you and Liz are together holding down the couch. MMM cheesesteak! MMmmmmm! Have a great weekend!

Liz, Have a great weekend with Kat! hope everything is ok with your mom!

Kelly, I can't wait to hear of the tales from this reception.

Stacey, Make room on the hammock for me I want to come and enjoy that too! Hope that your move goes well! Make sure that you show us your paint choices!

Paula are you going to sending some warm weather NORTH? I waiting patiently! I have Daffodils in bloom there seems not to be many, almost looks like they had a plant and planted it. My tulips are popping up that I planted last fall but non of my Daffodils. Weird??:confused3

Nancy~ How are you?

Lisa/pr ~:wave2:

LisaV~ :wave:

:wave2: to everyone else .

So send some good thought my way today! I go in for all my results for all the testing that I had done last week. It's always good news but there is always that piece of me that thinks oh god what if this is the year the cancer comes back. Liz you only know this to well with your mom. So send some good thoughts my way!
I'm not feeling the best today, woke up feeling nauseous. It may be nerves but puppy is also sick today. So I am hoping that as soon as I get my results I will feel better.

Ok here is a question for all of you. What would you do? One of my friends that I met up here at work moved in February to Massachusetts . I haven't heard from her except when I text her first and then her replies are short and to the point and that is it. I used to take care of her house and cats while she was away every other weekend and I thought we had become really close. We did lunches and pedicures and everything. I was also the one that found her the job that she has now in Boston. So hear is my dilemma She is coming up on Sunday and has somethings to do at the lab for a class that she is taking. She hasn't called me to let me know that she was coming nor asked to stay with me (she is staying at another co workers house) I am not sure how long she is staying. Now I am not the only one that she has not stayed in contact with, the only one that she has talked to is the one that she is staying with. Our boss asked her what was going on because everyone thinks she fell off the earth. She said she has been busy with school and unpacking and her husband is back around (he was in training in Georgia for 7 months) But I know she has an hour commute each way everyday so is it wrong of me for feeling bad that she can't send a text or a phone call while sitting in boston rush hour? How would you all react to this?? I am not sure what to do?

Ok need to run to bank took mortgage out of the wrong bank account! OOOPS!

Steph - I am sending LOTS of good thoughts and fairy dust your way. Let me know how it goes, okay?

Friend. I'd see what happens when she gets there. She might be overwhelmed. I have friends I adore that I just don't have time to call back, simply not enough time. She's got a lot on her plate. It may be something, it may be nothing. I'd see how she acts toward you.

Paula - get out there and golf! I so hope you get time to do that this weekend. I know you enjoy it.

Lisa Z - way to go on being down! That is awesome!

I'm sitting here at my kitchen table. The kids are watching TV (mine and the one I drive to school) and Kat is asleep. I HOPE she's asleep. She has earplugs. Because Emily could wake the dead! Also, Emily is IN LOVE with Kat. She hugged her like 80 times and insisted on holding her hand and going in and out of the car on Kat's side. Too funny.

HEHEHEHE!!! Kat has a side-kick! I need pictures of the two. Sounds cute. :rotfl:

E ~ You are exhausting me, lol. I want to clone you for sanity's sake. My God how do you do it??

Liz & Kat ~ Enjoying the play by plays of your weekend. Can't wait to hear more.

Ok, off to reply to more posts. Making sure I get my share in. :lmao:

Amy ~ I heart Tarpon Springs. My first real bf was from New Port Richey. When I would visit him, we would always go to Tarpon. Love it. The lighthouse tour sounds awesome.

Would anybody else like to help with bumping up the pages???:cool1:

Lyz ~ How are the not so toxic twins doing? Our 4-H fair is in the summer, end of July. When do the girls get to show them? Are they still getting along well together?

Ok, for my 7th post in a row, I have a confession. I have not yet watched Twilight from start to finish. Blasphemer! One of these days I will watch it, I swear.

Now some snarkworthy news! I spent some time with my mechanic last night. Helped him shop for a laptop.:lovestruc

LisaZ ~ great job with the khaki's. I love when that happens.

Kelly ~ reception #2?!? We must have a report on that one. Good Luck.

Well, I had to post obsessively and run, but I have a 10am meeting with my boss and her boss about some new strategies. I am very analytical, so I love when I am included.

Amy - enjoy that tour... it sounds interesting and lighthouses are cool structures.

Liz - I will be trying like hell to get out and start swinging my clubs this weekend. I am glad that everyone is getting along so well this weekend. Please post pics...

Steph - Sending good thoughts and good vibes your way. I'll do my best to send some warmth up there too. It is supposed to be in the 80's this weekend.

LisaZ - yeah on the loss this week!!!!

Amiee - I thought I was nuts about the grip. Thanks for speaking up... It was so frustrating last night. At one point I whined and told Jesse this is bullsh*t... I want to do more, but can't hold on to the darn handle. Then I was all what do I need to do to fix this? How do I strengthen my grip? He has added that to the ever growing list of things I want to fix.

Nancy - this is for you... I told Jesse about the 1/2 marathon and he is totally stoked about getting me ready for this. We were talking about the bike race and I mentioned the marathon and he was all so when are you tackling swimming so you can do triathalon's (hello Erika - this is where you chime in)? He is excited about working with me on this stuff and said I would be amazed at how far along I would be by the 1/2. That, of course, got me pysched for these races. Talk about great motivation.

OK - so this race stuff is real now. You all know and now Jesse knows. Either I am totally in over my head and am officially screwed or I am starting the next chapter in my quest to improve myself. I am going for option 2, but from time to time, you all may need to talk me out of thinking it is option 1.

All right, back to work for me. I have some details for fire hose cabinet replacements that need to be reviewed (don't you wish you were me right now????)

Ok, for my 7th post in a row, I have a confession. I have not yet watched Twilight from start to finish. Blasphemer! One of these days I will watch it, I swear.

Now some snarkworthy news! I spent some time with my mechanic last night. Helped him shop for a laptop.:lovestruc

LisaZ ~ great job with the khaki's. I love when that happens.

Kelly ~ reception #2?!? We must have a report on that one. Good Luck.

Well, I had to post obsessively and run, but I have a 10am meeting with my boss and her boss about some new strategies. I am very analytical, so I love when I am included.

Um Amiee - you have nothing to worry about with the Twilight fans.... I have not finished the book nor have I seen the movie (at all - don't even own it). Talk about blasphemy...

Amy - I may have to pull out my Harry Potter books and start reading books 6 and 7 again... It has been a while and I want to be ready for when the movie comes out in July. Of course, I am counting down the days until the new Star Trek movie comes out... It looks awesome!

Live reports here!

I came home from the school drop off and decided to take a nap. I'm tired. Like, for DAYS with the traveling. So nap I did.

Now Kat is up and I'm up and we're going to pick up our race packets - like 45 mins from my house. Then we'll get both kids from school. Lunch would be good somewhere in there.

Yes, i so need to take pictures. I have not taken one You know I'm tired, eh?

Roddy ~ how goes the gardening? RA update?

The squash, zucchini and cucumbers are coming out of the ground finally. I can't wait for some fresh veggies.

As far as the RA, hasn't been too terrible lately. We've had a lot of nice, albeit, windy weather lately. But, it's been on the warm side and that seems to help my arthritis.

Thanks for asking!!!! :)

No pressure! hehe! But I think we all would like to see what the new BFF's look like together. :rotfl2:

I'll apply the pressure here... you must post pics...

Roddy - glad you are feeling well and the veggies are sprouting. Growing season doesn't kick in for another month up here so I have to wait. I think I am going to plant some lettuces and some tomato plants in pots. Enough to keep me happy, but not overwhelming.

Happy Friday all!

Liz and Kat-- Have fun!! Pics are a must!!!

Paula--Re-reading books 6 and 7 was so much fun. I missed so much the first time through. I will be seeing Star trek when we go to NC in a couple weeks. I wasn't excited at first but it looks pretty good!

Kelly--Post reception details when you can!

I can NOT believe some of you have not watched twilight yet. You better get on it!!! :lmao::lmao:

I am off to spend my afternoon waiting on a plumber to get here (just a minor problem, thankfully) and applying for jobs!

Will be back later!

Quick fly by. Faculty meeting first thing this morning, so I was gone all morning. Yuck. But now I am taking the kids to the beach for the afternoon! I have missed the beach all winter!

It is about 60* here and bright sun. There is an awesome playground on the beach, so the kids will have a ball even though it isn't necessarily beach temps yet. And I just need to be at the ocean.

Steph--no, I haven't done that run in a while. It worked out perfectly b/c Kel's school was on the beach, so dropped her off and then went for my run. Now the beach route is more of my biking route instead of my running route.

Liz! Pics! Now.

Kelly! OME! Can't believe you have to do it all again.

Twilight--baseball scene where Edward and Emmet collide, when they land on the ground, Edward give Emmet the finger. So funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter