• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In Search of My Body - Not the One I Ate... Vol. 6: Goddesses just want to have fun

"Consulting". So is that what you kids are calling it these days? :confused3

umm. Ok. So I promise not to be offended that you TOTALLY CUT ME OUT OF THAT PICTURE.

Sorry Nancy.... just for that, I am editing to post the full picture...

"Consulting". So is that what you kids are calling it these days? :confused3

HA! You and Paula are thinking alike! :lmao:

umm. Ok. So I promise not to be offended that you TOTALLY CUT ME OUT OF THAT PICTURE.

OMG! She so totally did! BUSTED! :lmao::rotfl2:

Yes, we love newbies! I was a newbie not too long ago and have felt more than welcome. Honestly, open arms.

Before:

s575086357_319594_115.jpg

Check out my headband, lol!

During:

02080909471-1.jpg

I used to follow South Beach (good carbs/higher protein) and was able to get my insulin in check. I am not as strict any more, so now I just count calories while eating healthy. I have jumped on the exercise bandwagon and enjoy it. No, I don't love it at all. But I like how I feel.

Come and join the jamboree!

Oh God - this isn't Nancy I promise....:surfweb:

But how the he!! so you post pictures side by side!!

So missed you Nancy! So missed you.

Lisa! Lisa! Lisa! (Said in basketball chant style!)

Bout freaking time you showed up! :lmao:

LisaV-- :wave: I was beginning to wonder where you were??

seriously...People need to drop whatever they are doing and post now, before there is no room left on the first page!!

Roddy--wasn't it last time that Kat forgot to tell you about the new thread?? :lmao:

Yes Amy, on both accounts. But page 1 is now in the history book so we know who rules and who drools, C'est la vie. I'm sure there will be mountains of cognitive dissonance to follow.

And yes, The Hockey Kat :cat: (who forgot to tell me that a new thread starts after 200 pages) did forget to tell me that a new thread starts after 200 pages, but that was ages of pages ago and I no longer hold any resentment of that particular faux pas to her account. Tee Hee. :rotfl2:

I did it. Small accomplishments for small brains. True happiness.

So let's throw in this one for fun. The coat is so darn hot I simply can't wear it some days. :lmao: It scares the sh!t out of me. :rotfl:;)

101_0992.jpg

And it this rate, they will be lucky if they get to post while we are still in the single digits of pages. Losers....:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter