• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In Search of My Body - Not the One I Ate... Vol. 6: Goddesses just want to have fun

Yes Amy, on both accounts. But page 1 is now in the history book so we know who rules and who drools, C'est la vie. I'm sure there will be mountains of cognitive dissonance to follow.

And yes, The Hockey Kat :cat: (who forgot to tell me that a new thread starts after 200 pages) did forget to tell me that a new thread starts after 200 pages, but that was ages of pages ago and I no longer hold any resentment of that particular faux pas to her account. Tee Hee. :rotfl2:

Roddy, I am so glad that she who forgot to tell Roddy that a new thread starts after 200 pages is forgiven. It would be a shame to hold that grudge through 200 more pages. But one question for you! What happens if a faux pas happened 200 pages ago?

And this one is Liz and Kat. Who are currently together in NJ getting ready for a 5k. Training by drinking, mind you, but they will be doing a race!

Yeah, a race to the bottom of a bottle. Fricken booze hounds. :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

I've been drinking. tequila shots. :lovestruc Put myself to bed though now, with my water and motrin. Have to get up slightly on the early side for a saturday.

And drinking aside, Lisa, Erika is right. You look do look smokin' hot!!

Hi everyone!!!!

Missed you. :lovestruc

Lots to say at some point:

Erika - congrats on the weight loss. That's so wonderful. I think of you when I gain or lose five and can't feel a change - I think sh!t this could be two sizes on Erika. Well done.

Nancy - did I say I missed you. So you were in San Antonio for a split on home games , eh? Spurs.

Exciting?

Lisa, you do look fabulous! And I love your jacket! Old Navy right? Didn't you say that before? I might be smoking tonight though.

Thank you Amy. Thank you Erika. Thank you Aimee.

Yes, Old Navy Amiee. Are you going out missy? Or is someone coming in to check under your hood. :laughing:

Lisa! Lisa! Lisa! (Said in basketball chant style!)

Bout freaking time you showed up! :lmao:

Packiin' - as in packing - not gangsta packin'.

And seeing condos - three tonight.

And laughing at my mother who does not like cats and says to me, "You know if the cats are a problem finding a place for a month - I'll look after them so you can go wherever. :lmao:

I say that's motherly love. Translation: Your cats entertain me - you don't. :laughing:

So let's throw in this one for fun. The coat is so darn hot I simply can't wear it some days. :lmao: It scares the sh!t out of me. :rotfl:;)

101_0992.jpg

That outfit is awesome, Lisa. I love the coat, though I'm not a fan of red clothing. I need to go shopping and buy clothes and shoes but I hate going shopping. Curses.

I don't have before and after pictures because I very rarely allowed my picture to be taken.

I so love swear words Roddy. :lovestruc

HEHE! Well, I usually figure out a way to subvert them and get my point across. I mean, it's W - T - F, I mean, it could be what the flip, William Taft and Franklin. Anything, anything. But you catch my drift! :rotfl2:

HEHE! Well, I usually figure out a way to subvert them and get my point across. I mean, it's W - T - F, I mean, it could be what the flip, William Taft and Franklin. Anything, anything. But you catch my drift! :rotfl2:

What I meant to type was if the faux pas happened 200 pages ago, not is. I screwed up. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter