Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge

The Castaway Challenge has been added to the 4 night Dream cruise after the PHM weekend.

For those who registered for the January Challenge, how does the sign up work? We booked the cruise while onboard in January and I booked the Enchanted 10k as a DVC member last week. Thanks. -- Suzanne

The info on rundisney says "Go to Disneycruise.com to book your February 23, 2015 cruise aboard the Disney Dream today, then register for the Castaway Cay Challenge on Active.com. Use the promotional code RUN at the time of booking your Disney Cruise Line vacation. Be sure to enter your Cruise reservation number when registering for the race. "

Since you already booked, I would call Disney or your TA and add the promo to it so it's all linked up.

And when you sign up for the Castaway challenge, you can enter the cruise number there, but since many will sign up for the cruise AFTER, you can probably contact rundisney to have it added.

I met someone who works for dcl at a leadership conference and is on the team coordinating this cruise. Said the medal is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter