Independence Day Challenge-Last Call for Updates!

Another hard to believe loss, but I'll take it! Down 1.5 lbs this week, for a challenge total of 10/12!! And, a total loss of 49 lbs to date!! :Pinkbounc :hyper: :Pinkbounc

Everyone seems to have done well!! Congratulations to all the Challengers, and THANKS disneygoof for all your hard work and tracking! This was a fun success! :sunny:

I ended up getting stuck near the end...only ended up at 6/10.

But hey, that's still 6 less pounds on my body!!

Congrats to everyone!!

I had a bit of a whoosh this week and lost 3 pounds. That brings me to 11/16 for the challenge. My total loss is now 68 pounds. Thanks so much for this challenge disneygoof!

Congratulations to everyone!!!!!

I've been summoned for jury duty, which means I'll probably miss my TOPs meeting tomorrow, so I'm going to fall short on the challenge -- 13.5/16. Maybe if there's a Labor Day challenge...
8-)
Lori

I'm impressed at how well everyone did. Not so for me though. I think I ended up only losing 3.5 lbs., when my goal was 10. This was my first participation in a WISH challenge and I think I set my expectations too high.
I'll try another one sometime, it was fun.

Still no change for me, so didn't make my goal. But, I am still 4.5 pounds lighter. :D

Thank-you Disneygoof, you did a wonderful job!

hannosmom--4.5/10

I didn't reach goal, but I did lose one last pesky pound that had been hanging on between me and another goal. I've lost 10% of my initial body weight (starting before I joined the WISH board), which means I've lowered my risk for diabetes etc.! Now I will continue with increased exercise and diet - next goal is to lose down to postpartum weight, then to prepregnant weight.

My total for the Independence Day Challenge is 6/8.

Thanks, DisneyGoof! I know you worked hard on this, and it was helpful!

Carolyn

Congrats to all who lost and thanks to Disneygoof for your efforts. Too bad I didn't have better results, maybe next time :p

Here's my final results, from my last weigh-in this morning: 2 more pounds gone, for a final total of 17/16. Hooray, I made it!

Thanks for a great challenge!

Well, I didn't make my target, but I did lose something, which is much much better than nothin'. :) My final is 4.5/10.

Thanks for all the hard work DisneyGoof. Congrats to everyone who lost.

Please update by Thursday, 7/8. I am hoping to close the challenge and post a final update on Thursday night.

Thanks to all who participated!

Wish I had better news. Ending after a holiday weekend (where I had extra kids and, therefore, extra treats in the house) and during TOM did not bode well for me. As of this morning, I'm stil 2/10. I have to admit, I did not give great effort and likely set my goal a bit high.

Big congrats to all of you who worked hard and lost!!!

Bigger thanks to Disneygoof for tracking this!!!!

Hi havent been on in a while. I got down to 145 soI think I was close but 142 was my goal!
Next goal will be mine!!lol

renee

Well I stayed the same this week. So I ended up at 2/6. Well at least I'm losing again. Thanks so much for doing a great job on this challenge disneygoof. Congrats to all the losers!:D

After a great start - my body decided it just would not let go of that last stubborn pound to meet my goal. So I'm 3 of 4.

Now on to staying off the scale for a month! This is a challenge I'm sure I can meet!

Congrats to all who met their goals!

-Laurie

I finally got in to Curves for the week (I don't have a scale at home to weigh myself - it's my reward for when I reach my goal weight!) I wasn't able to go earlier in the week, because my sister had a beautiful Independence Day baby boy!! And then we had to move them out of their rental home the day they came home from the hospital. :(

Anyway I'm so happy to report that I've reached my Independence Day Challenge goal at 21.5/20!! :)

Congrats to everyone for keeping on track during these first difficult weeks of summer picnics & barbeques!

Thanks DisneyGoof for organizing this, too!!

Well this challenge has been a slow & tough one for me - though at last I have lost 1 more pound so I finish the challenge 5/10 - at least I did finally get half way there!!

Thanks DisneyGoof for all your hard work with the challenge & for everyone else who has shared the highs & lows along the way!
Claire:wave:

I have my final update I have lost a total of 3.5/10 I didn't make my goal but what was I thinking I would lose 10 lbs we were in WDW for 8 days and I definately didn't lose weight then. (LOL)

Thank you Disneygoof for the idea and all your hard work with the challenge,
And congrats to all the "LOSERS" for losing.
I look forward to the next challenge!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter