Independence Day Challenge-Last Call for Updates!

I'm going on vacation in a couple of hours, so I'm weighting in early. Another pound gone, that leaves me at 5/10 for this challenge. New clippie for me!!!

Thanks Disneygoof for a great challenge. Congrats to all the losers and to those that have no lost: hang in there, you can do it!!!

:sunny:

ok i did nothing but yo-yo the entire duration of this challenge. I'm at a negative sorry to blow your statistics~!!!! I'm -4/3

still have those last darn stubborn 7 lbs to lose!!!!

congratulations to all you 4th of July losers!!!!!!

Down 1.2 this week for a total of 10.4/13. Oh so close....just a few more weeks to see onederland.

Here's my final check-in--after a very good last couple of weeks, I am 6/11! Not quite where I'd hoped to be, but I'm really pleased with my progress and I'm living a lifestyle I can stick with long-term.

Thanks for organizing this challenge and keeping the stats! I know I would not have made so much progress if I hadn't participated in the challenge.

HappyMommy2

6/11 (final check-in)

Final weigh-in this morning, and I am now down a total of 4.2 pounds from the beginning of the challenge. I didn't make my goal, but those are four pounds I'll never see again, and I'm that much closer to my ultimate goal! Also, I collected my next clippie, and that's always good!

Thanks so much, disneygoof, for organizing this challenge and keeping track of us all!!

I hope everyone has a happy weigh-in!

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I bet I'm the first person ever that has ever done this in all of the weight loss challenges....but I have to be honest:( I gained this week.....1.4 lbs actually. So I'm no longer at my goal, I'm now 7/8. Well one thing good came out of it...I learned a valuable lesson that I can't go back to my old WOL even for a few days because it just isn't worth it, I feel every ounce of that 1.4 lbs and I hate it!!! BUT....no guilt & move on...so that's what I'm doing. Good luck to everyone else on their final weight ins!!!

:wave:

At my final weigh-in I am 5.5/10. I did not make my goal, but I did lose 5 pounds! I put away the scale all week, and I weighed in for the first time this morning. I could not believe the scale. I lost 3 pounds this week! The scale is now safely put away again.

I have not checked in as often as I should have on this thread - unfortunately I have remained the same for most of the challenge so nothing to report. :( I have ended this challenge at 1.6/10 Maybe I'll do better on the next challenge! I think I have to face the facts that I just don't lose as quickly as I used to but considering I don't have as much to lose anymore I guess that's ok. :teeth: Congratulations to all of you who have made goal!! :hyper: Everyone has worked hard on this challenge so we should all be proud of ourselves!! Thank you disneygoof for putting this together for us all and all your hard work keeping us organized! Thanks so much! :)

I'm back at 10/14 and even though I didn't make goal, I'm thrilled.

Everyone who participated should be proud that we're all doing better than we were 8 weeks ago. Even if you haven't hit goal, or even if you have gained a few pounds, you're better off than where you would have been if you hadn't concentrated on getting healthy since Mother's Day.

Keep those check-ins coming and let's celebrate our continued fight for independence from bad health.

Happy 4th of July everyone! Hope your holiday is magical!

Well, I'm thrilled. I maintained my 4/7 loss. The last 2 weeks I've been ill, and was taken off program and exercise by my dr. I'm really happy that I maintained the loss I had. I really expected a gain.

Congratulations to all who participated. A Huge:worship: to all who made goal.
Beth

no change, still 5/10. Better than gaining 5 pounds though! :)

Hi everyone!

Well, I didn't reach my 6 lb. weight loss goal for the challenge, but I did make it to 5 so I can claim my first clippie!!!:Pinkbounc I am so happy...now the scale will be put away for a month and I will see how I do. I feel healthier and thinner already, my clothes are getting a little looser, and my muscles are definitely stronger. Thanks to Disneygoof for arranging and updating this challenge. It was alot of fun. Good luck to all participants on your continued journeys toward better health!!:wave:

Whoo-Hooo:bounce:
Final Check In- 19/15 and I have made Onderland!

Thanks DisneyGoof for the great challenge and good luck to all on your final weigh-ins.

I'm not changing my final check-in of 10.4/13 because this isn't oficial WW but I saw onederland on my home scale this morning and I haven't seem that for at least 10 years!:bounce:

While I only lost a total of 3/5 for this challenge, I too can FINALLY claim that 5 pound clippie! :sunny:

Because I has stalled the last couple of weeks I didn't think that i was going to be able to reach my challenge goal. However this week I have lost 3lbs which puts me at 13/13 for the challenge. I was also able to claim a new clippie! :teeth:

Thanks DisneyGoof for organising this challenge and for keeping all the weight losses up to date. Great job!! ::yes::

Well, I didn't make goal. I only lost 6/12 pounds :(. But ... that's 6 pounds less of me that 8 weeks ago, so that's OK with me.

Plus, that puts me in the "red zone" which is a good thing :).

Weighed in today, and even after the bbq yesterday, I'm down another 2.8 for a total of 19.2/15 for this challenge. :teeth:

I'm so happy with myself, and I hope my Dad is proud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter