Independence Day Challenge-Last Call for Updates!

Keep the faith, Zeraspride, I'm up too, for the first time in this challenge. I think 7 straight weeks of loss is still something to celebrate.

Anyway, I'm at 8 for 14 again, and deservedly so. I can identify every ounce as I've been totally off program.

Putting my attention back on goal to see how much of a dent I can make in the next six days!

Have a magical day!

I am down another pound this week. That puts me at 14.5/15 for the challenge. Almost there! I won't be able to check in with my final weigh in until 7/6 because we are going to be out of town. Good luck to everyone this week!

No loss this week.
And I am leaving town Friday so I will need to do my final weigh-in early.

No loss for me either, but TOM is lurking, and I was pretty bad this weekend. Hoping for a whoosh in a few days. Blasted bloat fairy! Congrats to all who have been doing so well!

Keep the Faith!
Tracy

I've been busy and haven't posted but I'm down 8 of I think 10 pounds was my goal. Don't think I'll make the last 2 though before 7/4 but we will see.

Down another pound this week, which puts me at 16.4/15 for this challenge, and I was able to grab the next clip! :teeth: :bounce:

Well, I'm eeking these .5 & 1 lb losses away, slowly but (hopefully) surely. ;) ONE POUND gone this week! Whew! That was a tough one. So, I'm now at 8.5/12! I'm sure I will NOT lose 3.5 lbs this week, but ALL the loss is better than none! :teeth:

Way to go everyone!

Onward & Downward!!

:sunny:

I am holding steady at 2.5/10. I am now concentrating on training for the half marathon. I can tell a difference in my clothes and the way that I feel, but the scale is not moving. That's okay. It is about having a healthy lifestyle. The weight loss will eventually follow.

I made 3 pounds disappear this week, which puts me at 15/16 for the challenge - and earned me a new clippie!

I'll be checking in next Tuesday with my final results - sorry it will be a couple of days late. :p Thanks for the great challenge, disneygoof!

Hi!

I've had a busy 2 weeks with vacations & haven't been able to post. I'm glad to post that I've lost an additional 4.5 pounds in that time and brings me to:

19/20 !!!

I'm soooo excited about this accomplishment thus far. I even earned another new clippie!!

Keep up the wonderful progress everyone!
:)
Deb

Hi!

I've had a busy 2 weeks with vacations & haven't been able to post. I'm glad to post that I've lost an additional 4.5 pounds in that time and brings me to:

19/20 !!!

I'm soooo excited about this accomplishment thus far. I even earned another new clippie!!

Keep up the wonderful progress everyone!
:)
Deb

At my TOPS meeting tonight I notched another 2.25 pounds, which brings me to 13.5/16. I think I can, I think I can. I've lost 26.5 since I joined the WISH board. Thanks!
:smooth:
Lori

Hi guys!
Checking in for last week & this week. Both weeks I lost 1/2 a pound. So that makes me 2/6. I know I won't make it to goal, but at least I seem to be losing 1/2 a pound a week now. That's much better than the up, down, maintaining cycle I was doing. Good luck in these final few days! And have a great holiday everyone! :D

So many fun things to report today!!! The woosh fairly must have dropped by the past week because I am down 4 pounds this week!! I guess that takes care of the rest of my vacation slump.

That 4 pounds made my day because it meant so many things:
1. I am now 15/13 on the challenge! I can't believe I made my goal!! I thought that I would be doing good to get close to my goal and now I've surpassed it.

2. I got to add a beautiful new 20 pounds clippie.

3. I am now a proud resident of Onederland! Even better I surpassed it by a couple of pounds and swooped into Onderland at 197. I haven't see Onederland in at least 7 years and probably more like 10.

Thanks for the great challenge disneygoof! I have really enjoyed it. I'll be sure to post a final check-in on Sunday and see how everyone else did. I love all of those reds and blues on the update post!

Okay I was going to weigh in tomorrow morning just before we headed out to the airport but decided that would be too crazy - So I weighed myself this morning and

HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE 2.5lbs GONE!

Which puts me 1lb past my goal!! so I lost 16lbs!!!! total during this 4th challenge!

Hope all of my fellow challengers are losers TOO!

A BIG THANKS TO disneygoof!! For keeping up on the updates!

THANKS disneygoof!!!

Well I am off to pack for vacation and to CLAIM A NEW CLIPPIE!

I'll say hi to Mickey for everyone!!!

Sue

I know it is not the 4th yet, but I am not sure when else I will be able to check in. I didn't make my goal, I am still maintaining, but considering the stress from our move to the US I am happy to still be maintaining. Congrats to all who have succeeded in reaching their goals!!! Keep up the great work!

A great big congratulations to everyone that has made and exceeded their goal for this challenge.

Everyone that has participated has done such an awesome job and you each are an inspiration to me!!! I won't weigh in for the final time until Sunday, the 4th, and I doubt that I will lose 8 pounds by then but I want to thank disneygoof for putting all this hard work into this challenge. I consider it a privilege to have participated and, hey, I'm in the "red" and got half way to my goal and I'm happy with that.

Again, congratulations to everyone that has or will make their goal! You guys are great!!! :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter