Indiana Jones with LL & and ECV

Porsche4

Mouseketeer
I saw last time I was at DL that they take people with ECV's through the exit line at Indiana Jones but I wasn't sue if this was accommodating people who had used the system where you get a card with a return time equal to the standby time. If I have LL for this ride do you think they will take me and my party of 2 through the exit line once we have scanned our MB's. Would love to hear if anyone has experienced LL on this ride in an ECV. Thanks

In November of 2023, we scanned our MB and the CMs gave my husband a card to go through the exit and we had a party of 4. No issues. You join the line at the part of the temple right before the safety video. (The round room with Mara painted on the wall) Then go up the ramp and they have you exit before the stairs and park your ECV. Then take the elevator up and over to load. There were a lot of cast members who helped guide us and were great at explaining everything and making him feel comfortable on the ECV. Hope that helps.

In November of 2023, we scanned our MB and the CMs gave my husband a card to go through the exit and we had a party of 4. No issues. You join the line at the part of the temple right before the safety video. (The round room with Mara painted on the wall) Then go up the ramp and they have you exit before the stairs and park your ECV. Then take the elevator up and over to load. There were a lot of cast members who helped guide us and were great at explaining everything and making him feel comfortable on the ECV. Hope that helps.
Thank you so much that helps enormously now I know what to expect. My whole family is on the autism scale and it is really important for us to have as much information as possible on what to expect as it relieves any anxiety that can build up with the unknown. Thanks again.

Thank you so much that helps enormously now I know what to expect. My whole family is on the autism scale and it is really important for us to have as much information as possible on what to expect as it relieves any anxiety that can build up with the unknown. Thanks again.
No problem at all! Have a fun trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter