"Insert Image" No w/AOL, Yes with IE

Eclpz314

<font color=red>ADDICOMNIAC<br><font color=teal>I
I started a new thread because this one breaks down my problem even more. I have always signed on under AOL. Up until yesterday, I could click on the "Insert image" yellow mountain box and a skinny one-line popup box would show up in the upper left of my screen. Since yesterday the yellow box doesn't work. Tonight I decided to try signing on under Internet Explorer......voila yellow box works and a bigger white box with a 'V' pops up over it. I test posted a pic by copying/pasting the add. in the white box and had no problem. Is AOL the problem here? :confused3

It could be. I have AOL, but stopped using the aol browser years ago because of the restrictions they have that interfered with pages that I was seeing.

However, this is just my opinion. :)

I just changed the 'pop-up' settings on aol to allow this site. Now I can get the white box to appear after I click on the yellow mountain box, but the pics still don't carry over after I copy/paste the url. It shows nothing in the post after I click 'ok'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter