Inside Out

jkile

Earning My Ears
Does anyone remember the series on the Disney Channel Inside Out? That show was very good for giving news and updates from the world. I am suprised that there aren't shows like that on DC. I know we couldn't wait to book our next trip after seeing what was new and exciting. I would think they wuld use that forum to show what is going on and get people excited for a future vacation. Does anyone know why Inside Out was dropped?

I remember that show! I really liked it. I wish they would put some more shows on wdw or DL on the Disney channel. They harly have any!

Does anyone know why Inside Out was dropped?

Poor ratings is always a good place to start. Perhaps Brianne Leary proved too annoying for people. Plus, by the end of the show's run it had pretty much covered everything it could. Not to mention that it's content started conflicting with the changing Disney Channel format. It was essentially a show for a rather limited audience and therefore was destined to end quickly.

I loved watching that show with my son. I, too, wish they would bring back a new version of it. There are so many things they could fill that show up with.

That was the only show I ever watched on the Disney Channel. I used to go through my TV Guide and figure out when it was on and watch the shows over and over. I really like "The Big Guy" ans the red haired guy was good too. I thought Ms Leary was being forced to do something she hated.

We liked that show too...the one host (the red haired JD Roth) hosted a video game show that my dh faithfully watched years ago. It was cool to see a familiar face in a familiar place!

Of course we used to watch that awful Hulk Hogan show just to see WDW too!

I would love to see that show come back, maybe even reruns on the travel channel . I truely believe part of the problem with bad ratings is they kept changing the time it was on. One week it would be on at 12-noon, then next week it was on at 3pm. Who could keep up with all the changes??

I also loved the show which was one of the few shows i watched on the disney channel. I always liked Scott Herroit when he hosted the show and loved seeing Brianne !!!!!

I loved this show. I taped them also. That way I got to be in the *magic* on a daily basis:D

Just looking at the posts in this thread, I can see that most of us here on the Dis are hopelessly addicted to all things Disney. Hello, my name is Janet and I am a Disney addict...:)

I've mentioned it before, but I liked Inside Out.....especially Brianne, who I met at WDW in 1996. I do think they should revive this show, preferably with Brianne as the host. If not her, how about Paige Davis? She has Disney connections.

I just think with all this talk of synergy going around at disney that it makes no sense not to have a weekly show based on their theme parks all over the world. it cant be no worse than replays of zorro at night!

If not her, how about Paige Davis? She has Disney connections. [/B]

You mean Trading Spaces' Paige Davis? I doubt she'd wanna leave one of cable's best and highest-rated shows for a silly Disney gig. And I don't want her too either!

How about we get Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel to host the new "The World Of Disney: Inside and Out" show? She's perky & quirky and might make an excellent host. This show could encompass all Disney theme park locations -- California, Florida, Tokyo, and France. Heck, it could even spend a few shows discussing and playing old video clips from TV shows that filmed episodes in the Disney parks (thus picking up on everyone's old favorite, "Thunder In Paradise").

Great idea Janet! I would love to see every sitcom episode that involved WDW too. I recall Roseanne and Golden Girls. Does anyone remember any others?

I am rather surprised that Disney doesn't rerun any of the Inside Out shows. :confused:

I beleive that the casts of Full House, Step by Step , and Family Matters all went to WDW. Those shows, along with Roseanne (mentioned earlier), were all top-rated ABC shows around the time that Disney bought ABC/Capital Cities. Coincidence or synergy? Hmmmmmm ...

A little side note:

Our favorite scene, one that we still laugh about today, from the Full House WDW episode was when D.J.'s boyfriend (Steve?) surprised her by checking into the GF, where the Tanners were staying. An 18-year-old boy checking into a $300-400/per night resort was pretty hilarious to us. I guess you had to be there ...

Boy Meets World I saw that one last night corey and tapanga were at epcot.

when it was regis and kathy lee they had a wedding week a few years ago.. Rosie was there for I think a couple of weeks

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter