Inside Out

I really miss Inside Out, it was a good way to keep the Disney magic going inbetween trips, but then again my daughter and I also liked "Secrets Of The Animal Kingdom"

Originally posted by Lesley
We liked that show too...the one host (the red haired JD Roth) hosted a video game show that my dh faithfully watched years ago. It was cool to see a familiar face in a familiar place!

Of course we used to watch that awful Hulk Hogan show just to see WDW too!

That was Funhouse, of course he was blond then...I used to love that show and dream of being on it! Two teams compete for the chance to run thru the funhouse collecting prize and money tags....of course I used to love the Cryptkeeper game show too, with similar if not VR stages

OMG! I loved the Funhouse show too!!
The water slide, the swer pit, everything! I even had the computer game (which had no connection to the game whatsoever.) I also like the other VR games, but never got into the Crypt thing.

I have seen a few short features about different things at the parks. The types of things that run between shows or during breaks. Nothing in the last few months, but I remember a fairly recent segment that talked about how they came up with the design for the Soarin' Over California vehicles. (I know, not WDW, but still park related...)

I would definitely watch a show about the parks. They certainly have enough material now, with 6 parks in the U.S. alone.

But then again, my son and I watch the planning videos for entertainment purposes, so we might not be the average viewers...

I also wish they would bring Inside Out back. There are only so many times that you can watch your personal WDW vacations, the free Plan Your Trip videos and the Roseanne show goes to Disney. How many of you stay up late hoping to see the Osmonds at Disneyland or the EPCOT opening when Drew Barrymore was young? I take it any way I can get it and they all bring me to tears.

I too am in favor of the show returning. It gave me my Disney fix and kept me going until the next vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter