Insomnia anyone?

My insomnia has been really kicking into high gear recently. A combination of medication and stress, but still not fun. Several days in a row of 5-6 hours of sleep. Ugh.

Last night was the final straw, I got out of bed and did some work until I was tired enough (still took 30 minutes to fall asleep). I know this isn't healthy, but I don't care, I'm tired of laying in bed trying to sleep.

I read that sometimes insomnia is subconsciously self-inflicted because we want an excuse to get out of bed and do one more thing for the day (play that video game, read that book, stream another episode, whatever). Definitely true for me!

Was just researching NAC for lungs (Bronchitis) and Liver and apparently it’s good for depression, OCD, ADHD, Alpha 1 anti trypsin deficiency and insomnia.

I’ve used Jarrow NAC sustain per chiropractor/PT recommendation (twice a day for 5 days when sick and stop)

33DB77B1-972F-43F5-8073-DE485FAA6A9D.jpeg

I'm not sold on this one yet, not sure there is science to back it up. But I'm seeing my GP in August and so I'm going to ask about it, because anything to help stay asleep would be great!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter