Interested in buying scooter

Belle1962

DIS Veteran
I am finally at the point of looking into purchasing my own ecv instead of renting for each trip. I am looking for suggestions. I weigh 190 (but hoping to loose some), have a backpack that weighs around 10 lbs, usually travel solo so want something that is easy for me to break apart and put in car (and I have very little strength in arms and back issues) and of course battery to last around 10-12 hours for a whole day in the park. Any recommendations?

I have a GoGo Traveler. It breaks down and fits in my Toyota Camry, but for you, the pieces might be too heavy. They are for me (25 -28 pounds). DH always takes it apart and puts it together.

Sounds like you're going to need a car with a lift or van with ramp.

We have a Chrysler minivan with a lift that requires a chair with fold-down seatback to fit in the hatch opening. That's my car now, because the lift began showing signs of wear after several years of WDW trips and use around home.

We now have a Chrysler Pacifica with a similar lift. That's our current going to Disney car.

DH has a Pride Jazzy powerchair, several years old, that he really likes. We've found the Pride chairs very reliable; this is his second.

Be forewarned, though, that a lift such as we have (a Braun Joey) will cost around $3000-$4000. That style--that goes into the back hatch--can't be installed in a hybrid. And, if you use a powerchair often, it'll need a new battery yearly, maybe more frequently. DH's chair takes 2, costing $500 recently.

I also have the GOGo Elite Traveller- 3 wheel - breaks down easily and very maneuverable - just be sure to get the battery pack that accommodates the larger batteries and you should be fine as far as lasting all day - however - the larger batteries do weigh a bit more. Only you can decide if the pieces weigh too much to load/unload.

Giving you my personal perspective & reasons - I own my own scooter - it's a 3 wheel VIVE very transportable, lightweight that I can lift into my very small Honda Fit - the battery is probably the heaviest part and the scooter base is the most awkward to lift up. But I'm still able to do it myself. It breaks down to 4 main parts - the seat, battery, base (that folds down) and basket. The main purpose of THIS model for me is essentially getting from place to place and NOT for anything more than maybe 4 hours. I have taken it to museums and trips - but ran into battery issues every single time. Rather than buy a more expensive and more long lasting one, I take my VIVE to get to places and then arrange for a rental - unless it's a 1 day trip - say to the Bronx zoo where they rent ECVs- and I'll rent one there and have mine held for me. For WDW or any longer than a day I will rent one for the duration of my trip and use my VIVE for scooting around the resort in the evening or just leave it in my room. My most recent trip I stayed at All Star Music and both were happily parked in my room. Bottom line is that the longer the battery life, the heavier the battery and the heavier and less transportable the scooter becomes. I was going to post an image of both scooters in my WDW room.. but it's not working.. I'm new to these boards so perhaps that's why? But it's an easy fit :moped:

I'm a stroke survivor & for a scooter I bought a Golden Technologies Buzzaround EX. It has U1 batteries, 3 wheel "suspension" & it can unassemble with my one hand into my Dodge Grand Caravan. 100% happy!!!

Check out the iLiving V8 scooter. Weighs 40 pounds, including battery, folds up in 2 steps. I don't need or have a scooter, but we met a couple in Disney last week and they had one of these. My in-laws are mid-80s and could have used one of these while there. The couple spoke highly of it. To consider:
- speed, how fast do you want to go? This is 3.6MPH
- duration - this unit will go for 15 miles, math says that's about 4 hours
- the iLiving V8 doesn't seem to have any cargo area, so you'd have to figure that out. (perhaps wear a pack that hang over your front and not on your back). I'd probably rig something to hang a pack off the back of the seat

I love my travel scoot they are pricier but you can sometimes find a used one, they are light fold easily and are very durable. I was able to fold it and bring it everywhere with me when traveling.

I am finally at the point of looking into purchasing my own ecv instead of renting for each trip. I am looking for suggestions. I weigh 190 (but hoping to loose some), have a backpack that weighs around 10 lbs, usually travel solo so want something that is easy for me to break apart and put in car (and I have very little strength in arms and back issues) and of course battery to last around 10-12 hours for a whole day in the park. Any recommendations?

I also have the Go Go Elite traveler. Works great. I used it for many years and just recently bought a lightweight power chair. If you've got someone who can lift the individual parts, you won't need a lift. Mamma Bunny has one that folks down to 35 pounds and fits in a bag. I can't remember the brand.

My husband has a Pride Celebrity X, although I don't think they make that particular model anymore. We've had it for 10+ years. Have had to replace batteries a time or two. But it holds a charge and he's able to do parks and more from morning until night. When they had the fastpass system, he'd be the one zipping to the other side of the park to obtain them. He also uses it around the neighborhood to walk the dog. He also uses it around our large yard...which isn't really recommended. Too much bumps and vibrations can cause problems. But he's mechanically inclined and can fix them.

We have a very rudimentary aluminum/metal contraption that holds the ECV when it needs to be transported but it's a challenging manual exercise to get his ECV up on it. As a result, we are looking into a motorized lift for the back of his SUV. It's not cheap. In fact some are more expensive than the ECV!

His is weathered but reliable. We don't always bring it to WDW. When we rented in Aug 2021, we got a Pride Victory and it worked perfectly.

I travel alone and use an ECV from Gold Mobility when there, a GoGo 3 wheel ECV. I lift the seat out, remove the battery, drop the tiller, unlock the brake.. I get the front wheel as close to the rear bumper as possible and lift the front end onto the rear bumper. Then I lift the rear and put it forward into the van. I do this all by myself! I bought a Golden Lite rider several years ago to use around home. The dealer showed me how to lift into our vehicle. The hardest part is getting the seat out. I've found if you spray the seat rod with WD40,it lifts much easier.

I travel alone and use an ECV from Gold Mobility when there, a GoGo 3 wheel ECV. I lift the seat out, remove the battery, drop the tiller, unlock the brake.. I get the front wheel as close to the rear bumper as possible and lift the front end onto the rear bumper. Then I lift the rear and put it forward into the van. I do this all by myself! I bought a Golden Lite rider several years ago to use around home. The dealer showed me how to lift into our vehicle. The hardest part is getting the seat out. I've found if you spray the seat rod with WD40,it lifts much easier.

So great that you can do it by yourself. I know that Gold Mobility rents the GoGo sport, which I THINK has a slightly heavier base than mine does.
One question-does the battery on the GoGo 3 wheel that you rent last all day?

So great that you can do it by yourself. I know that Gold Mobility rents the GoGo sport, which I THINK has a slightly heavier base than mine does.
One question-does the battery on the GoGo 3 wheel that you rent last all day?

I’m chiming in here because I used a Go-Go 3 wheeler for years. In fact, I just made the change to a wheelchair recently. The battery on my Go-Go lasted all day in the parks with no issues. Most days, it didn’t get much below the green before I went back to the room - even on the days when I spent all day in the park.

I still own (and regularly use) both of my TravelScoots; they are now a "legacy" design (they re-designed how they fold) but the overall size/weight is about the same, and the unit still tops out at 35 pounds without me on the seat 🙃 Even though I now own a Fold & Go chair, I may yet spring for the "new" TravelScoot design, only because I find that for shorter trips it's often easier than wrangling my chair in and out of the car. I'm still stubbornly trying to hang on to the last shreds of my independence.

The main thing to think about when you are looking for "lightweight" scooters is how you will handle the assembly/disassembly (or folding/unfolding) as you travel. In day to day use, what matters is how easy it is to get it loaded and unloaded. If I am out and about for a couple of hours, those 35 pounds feel a lot heavier when I'm tired than when I am rested earlier in the day, know what I mean?

I opted for the TravelScoot all those years ago because I realized that I was not going to be able to lift all of those heavy parts into/out of car, and then try to assemble or disassemble them in a parking lot. I needed something that I could load into the back of my Kia Soul, and go. With the seat back removed, I can do that with my TravelScoot easily, and I have never had to stand on a sizzling hot blacktop lot to try and piece together a scooter, or get soaked in the rain while trying to take one apart...

On occasion the battery doesn't last. Last trip I had a brand new ECV with a brand new battery. It clearly had problems when the charger showed a green light but the tiller display showed yellow. Gold swapped things out and then I was able to run all day. I do turn it off when at a stop and if the opportunity presents itself I plug it in. Next trip I'm taking the auto train down and will be able to bring my own ECV along. I plan on purchasing and extra battery to bring as extra security.

I still own (and regularly use) both of my TravelScoots; they are now a "legacy" design (they re-designed how they fold) but the overall size/weight is about the same, and the unit still tops out at 35 pounds without me on the seat 🙃 Even though I now own a Fold & Go chair, I may yet spring for the "new" TravelScoot design, only because I find that for shorter trips it's often easier than wrangling my chair in and out of the car. I'm still stubbornly trying to hang on to the last shreds of my independence.

The main thing to think about when you are looking for "lightweight" scooters is how you will handle the assembly/disassembly (or folding/unfolding) as you travel. In day to day use, what matters is how easy it is to get it loaded and unloaded. If I am out and about for a couple of hours, those 35 pounds feel a lot heavier when I'm tired than when I am rested earlier in the day, know what I mean?

I opted for the TravelScoot all those years ago because I realized that I was not going to be able to lift all of those heavy parts into/out of car, and then try to assemble or disassemble them in a parking lot. I needed something that I could load into the back of my Kia Soul, and go. With the seat back removed, I can do that with my TravelScoot easily, and I have never had to stand on a sizzling hot blacktop lot to try and piece together a scooter, or get soaked in the rain while trying to take one apart...
HI Mama! It's been a long time since I've been around but saw this post. I have been thinking of getting a TravelScoot for the independence it would give me too--I have a Pride GoGo Sport which is great--but after falling a couple of years ago and breaking my back and hip, I'm not as strong as I once was and trying to lift the Pride GoGo parts in and out of the car was dicey even then. I mostly go to Disneyland and saw one lady on her Travelscoot but when I started asking questions she just shoved a Travelscoot card at me and went on her way. I'm hesitating mostly because I'm a bigger lady and am worried about how uncomfortable it might become after several hours. I know other people (on a Facebook page) have "upgraded" by adding a boat or other seat and some of "accoutrements" to make it more comfortable. Do you use yours "as-is" and how long can you comfortably sit on it? Also, because of it's portablity are you ever concerned about leaving it to go on a ride? I know it has a key but if someone wanted to it would be easy to carry away (I think). Am I overthinking this?

HI Mama! It's been a long time since I've been around but saw this post. I have been thinking of getting a TravelScoot for the independence it would give me too--I have a Pride GoGo Sport which is great--but after falling a couple of years ago and breaking my back and hip, I'm not as strong as I once was and trying to lift the Pride GoGo parts in and out of the car was dicey even then. I mostly go to Disneyland and saw one lady on her Travelscoot but when I started asking questions she just shoved a Travelscoot card at me and went on her way. I'm hesitating mostly because I'm a bigger lady and am worried about how uncomfortable it might become after several hours. I know other people (on a Facebook page) have "upgraded" by adding a boat or other seat and some of "accoutrements" to make it more comfortable. Do you use yours "as-is" and how long can you comfortably sit on it? Also, because of it's portablity are you ever concerned about leaving it to go on a ride? I know it has a key but if someone wanted to it would be easy to carry away (I think). Am I overthinking this?

Hey you!!! I believe I speak for everyone when I say that it's so good to see you here again! :)

First of all, sorry about the person who just shoved a card at you! You and I will sort all your questions together! I do kinda get it; when I take Angus to WDW, I get stopped (often several times a day) by people asking where did you find that? Where did you buy that? Can I rent one of those? How much does it cost? My family knows now to just go on, and I will catch up with them, and I keep a supply of those cards with me, so that folks can go visit the website for themselves afterwards. I try to remember that it's their first time seeing anything like that in person, so naturally they have questions!

I have had 2 TravelScoots (I still have both of them). I bought Max on Craigslist in 2014, (he was used) and my husband bought me Angus about a year later in 2015, when they changed to the hub motor, (so no more belt drive, like Max has) and added reverse! We keep Max around partly for sentimental reasons, and partly because he is still a perfectly functioning backup to Angus, and as a bonus, I can use all of my batteries with both of them (by using a little dongle that I got from TravelScoot)

It is VERY important to note upfront that if you have trouble extending both your arms for long periods of time, the TravelScoot is not for you. For me, it's not an issue, and I really like the bicycle-like steering.

Also, in the interest of complete honesty, I do now have a power chair (a purple Fold & Go, named "Figgy" for... well, you know who! LOL) however, I still prefer to use my TravelScoot whenever/wherever I can.

°o° °o° °o° °o° °o° °o°

Now, the main things I think you want to know is have I modified Angus at all, and do I find him comfortable for all day at Disney use.

And the answers are... yes!

I do use the boat seat "hack" - I had originally used just the seat base, without the back, because I could throw my leg over, sit down and ride away, kind of like on a tricycle. Since my emergency spinal fusion (less than 18 months ago) I now have to use the seat back, because I need all the support I can get. Having said that, you have to be careful which boat seat you pick, and you have to make sure that it isn't too heavy, or that it will have to be mounted too far forward, because your knees will wind up waaaaay out in front of your feet! (not to mention it will be quite difficult to get on or off of the scooter!)

This is the boat seat I use, and the picture following is Angus with the base, but not the seat back (prior to my fusion surgery)

IMG_6667.JPG

IMG_6666.JPG

I found the seat at Academy Sports. It's very reasonably priced. We took Max's old "original" style seat base bracket, and bought a new style replacement for his "default" seat. We had to drill holes in the TravelScoot seat bracket to line up with the boat seat mounting holes. It is SO much more comfortable than the default seat - for me. Your Mileage May Vary! I am still a fairly 3L (Large Lovely Lady) but this seat works very well for me, despite being inexpensive and lightweight.

Basically, I was trying for the maximum amount of comfort in a seat that was as close to the original seat in weight and size as possible. I got pretty close!

Prior to the seat upgrade, I could go all day on the default seat base at WDW; most likely because I was getting on and off of Angus so often that there wasn't time for fatigue to set in. Having said that, I would notice it felt tiresome if I had to sit in one place for a while (like while waiting for a parade, or fireworks) or towards the end of the day.

I also noticed this general fatigue (it's not really discomfort as much as it just isn't *as* comfortable as I wanted it to be) when I was traveling with Angus to other destinations, or on long shopping trips, etc., so I knew it wasn't just at Disney.

Once I replaced the "stock" seat with the boat seat upgrade, I had no problems going all day, at WDW or anywhere else.

Having said all that, I do know people for whom that default factory seat is quite comfortable! Our (adult) daughter can easily go all day and then some on the default seat; doesn't bother her one bit. I will say that I have not tried one of the newest version (that they are selling on the newly redesigned frame) but have been told it is quite a bit more comfortable than the older version I have with both Max and Angus. Were I to buy a new TravelScoot today, I would try the new seat it came with to see if I liked it better before equipping it with the boat seat.

The other major "hack" I use (on both Angus and Max) is the CrampBuster, which TravelScoot now sells as an accessory. (I bought mine on Amazon, back before they stocked them LOL). The Crampbuster means you don't have to hold the "twist" throttle all the time with your hand; you can use the paddle of the Crampbuster with your thumb to control the speed. The speed control by default is on the right, but can be switched on to the left if you are left-handed.

°o° °o° °o° °o° °o° °o°

I understand your concerns about leaving a TravelScoot unattended because he's not a cheap date! ;) Something that expensive, and lightweight might seem to be easy to run away with, especially since it does NOT have a key.

The solution is not obvious (thankfully! LOL) but you don't have to worry - there is an easy way to disable a TravelScoot so that it can't just be driven away. (If you buy one, I can PM you how to do it) And most folks won't just try to pick it up and carry it off (even if they could easily figure out how to fold it) because while it *is* "lightweight", it's still kind of bulky, and not easy to carry for any amount of distance. However, if you are still worried, an easy fix is to use either an Apple AirTag, or a Tile Tracker. Hide one of those somewhere on your TravelScoot, and if someone does mess with it, you will be able to find it.

Another tip is to always take a picture in your phone of the serial number of any mobility device you are taking with you to Disney. That way, if it does disappear, you have proof of ownership to show Security and law enforcement.

I have yet to have any problem with Angus, or his predecessor, Max at WDW. CMs have moved them (along with strollers, other ECVs and wheelchairs) when they were clearing walkways, but I have never had anyone try to take him.

°o° °o° °o° °o° °o° °o°

Generally speaking, I love love love both Angus and Max, and I hope to have many more happy miles with them! They are not a "plush"ride; someone asked me one time what happened to the rest of my scooter! LOL But they *are* remarkably reliable, easy to manage, hold up beautifully to air travel, fold compactly for car travel, and store in very little space.

Because the hub motor is on the left rear wheel, you can literally turn to the right, and spin on the back right wheel in a very tight circle! That has proven to be invaluable for me when traveling, as there are often times when you just need to be able to get out of a tight spot!

If you decide to buy one, I would get the biggest battery you can fly with, and (if you can afford it) I would buy a spare battery. I have been known to "double stack" at WDW on those rope-drop-to-closing-Disney-Springs days that can start at 7 am and go to 2 am the next morning. But most of the time I can do with one just fine. Always, always, always completely charge the battery(s) overnight.

I would also buy a Crampbuster - far better to have it, and not use it, than need it, and have to wait for it to ship! Holding the twist throttle can get old very quickly, especially if you have any arthritis in your hands or wrists.

And last but not least, I would buy a Robocup Cup Holder (I clamp mine below the seat on the leg of the seat hoop) so that I can hold a water bottle and a coffee or other beverage.

If I have missed anything or you have more questions, let me know! And welcome back - I'm so glad to see you again!

I think you need to go to a mobilty store that handles scooters. Your weight is a consideration for the scooter and the battery charge. They will be able to guide you in the right direction. Hopefully, they would show you how to take one apart and let you do the same to see how it feels for you.

If you find you can't take it apart on your own and lift the pieces into the car then you need to get a lift that would attach to the back of your car to store the scooter without breaking it apart. Then, your car will be longer and that would be a little harder to drive.

You may need a two battery scooter if you want longer days in the park and those scooters will be bigger and heavier.

Our schedule usually gets us to the parks at rope drop and then by early afternoon we take a break back at the resort. The break allows us to recharge the scooter battery. Then, we go back to the park for the evening. We will take a nap; so, we can stay in the park for the later hours. This works pretty good for us. You can charge your scooter at the parks while eating a meal and that will give the scooter a little boost on the battery power. Make sure you conserve your battery power and shut your scooter off while watching a show, parade or fireworks. Watch your battery guage; so, you have enough power to get out of the park and back to your resort.

There has to be compromise and you need to do what is best for your circumstances.

Hey you!!! I believe I speak for everyone when I say that it's so good to see you here again! :)

First of all, sorry about the person who just shoved a card at you! You and I will sort all your questions together! I do kinda get it; when I take Angus to WDW, I get stopped (often several times a day) by people asking where did you find that? Where did you buy that? Can I rent one of those? How much does it cost? My family knows now to just go on, and I will catch up with them, and I keep a supply of those cards with me, so that folks can go visit the website for themselves afterwards. I try to remember that it's their first time seeing anything like that in person, so naturally they have questions!

I have had 2 TravelScoots (I still have both of them). I bought Max on Craigslist in 2014, (he was used) and my husband bought me Angus about a year later in 2015, when they changed to the hub motor, (so no more belt drive, like Max has) and added reverse! We keep Max around partly for sentimental reasons, and partly because he is still a perfectly functioning backup to Angus, and as a bonus, I can use all of my batteries with both of them (by using a little dongle that I got from TravelScoot)

It is VERY important to note upfront that if you have trouble extending both your arms for long periods of time, the TravelScoot is not for you. For me, it's not an issue, and I really like the bicycle-like steering.

Also, in the interest of complete honesty, I do now have a power chair (a purple Fold & Go, named "Figgy" for... well, you know who! LOL) however, I still prefer to use my TravelScoot whenever/wherever I can.

°o° °o° °o° °o° °o° °o°

Now, the main things I think you want to know is have I modified Angus at all, and do I find him comfortable for all day at Disney use.

And the answers are... yes!

I do use the boat seat "hack" - I had originally used just the seat base, without the back, because I could throw my leg over, sit down and ride away, kind of like on a tricycle. Since my emergency spinal fusion (less than 18 months ago) I now have to use the seat back, because I need all the support I can get. Having said that, you have to be careful which boat seat you pick, and you have to make sure that it isn't too heavy, or that it will have to be mounted too far forward, because your knees will wind up waaaaay out in front of your feet! (not to mention it will be quite difficult to get on or off of the scooter!)

This is the boat seat I use, and the picture following is Angus with the base, but not the seat back (prior to my fusion surgery)

View attachment 662391

View attachment 662389

I found the seat at Academy Sports. It's very reasonably priced. We took Max's old "original" style seat base bracket, and bought a new style replacement for his "default" seat. We had to drill holes in the TravelScoot seat bracket to line up with the boat seat mounting holes. It is SO much more comfortable than the default seat - for me. Your Mileage May Vary! I am still a fairly 3L (Large Lovely Lady) but this seat works very well for me, despite being inexpensive and lightweight.

Basically, I was trying for the maximum amount of comfort in a seat that was as close to the original seat in weight and size as possible. I got pretty close!

Prior to the seat upgrade, I could go all day on the default seat base at WDW; most likely because I was getting on and off of Angus so often that there wasn't time for fatigue to set in. Having said that, I would notice it felt tiresome if I had to sit in one place for a while (like while waiting for a parade, or fireworks) or towards the end of the day.

I also noticed this general fatigue (it's not really discomfort as much as it just isn't *as* comfortable as I wanted it to be) when I was traveling with Angus to other destinations, or on long shopping trips, etc., so I knew it wasn't just at Disney.

Once I replaced the "stock" seat with the boat seat upgrade, I had no problems going all day, at WDW or anywhere else.

Having said all that, I do know people for whom that default factory seat is quite comfortable! Our (adult) daughter can easily go all day and then some on the default seat; doesn't bother her one bit. I will say that I have not tried one of the newest version (that they are selling on the newly redesigned frame) but have been told it is quite a bit more comfortable than the older version I have with both Max and Angus. Were I to buy a new TravelScoot today, I would try the new seat it came with to see if I liked it better before equipping it with the boat seat.

The other major "hack" I use (on both Angus and Max) is the CrampBuster, which TravelScoot now sells as an accessory. (I bought mine on Amazon, back before they stocked them LOL). The Crampbuster means you don't have to hold the "twist" throttle all the time with your hand; you can use the paddle of the Crampbuster with your thumb to control the speed. The speed control by default is on the right, but can be switched on to the left if you are left-handed.

°o° °o° °o° °o° °o° °o°

I understand your concerns about leaving a TravelScoot unattended because he's not a cheap date! ;) Something that expensive, and lightweight might seem to be easy to run away with, especially since it does NOT have a key.

The solution is not obvious (thankfully! LOL) but you don't have to worry - there is an easy way to disable a TravelScoot so that it can't just be driven away. (If you buy one, I can PM you how to do it) And most folks won't just try to pick it up and carry it off (even if they could easily figure out how to fold it) because while it *is* "lightweight", it's still kind of bulky, and not easy to carry for any amount of distance. However, if you are still worried, an easy fix is to use either an Apple AirTag, or a Tile Tracker. Hide one of those somewhere on your TravelScoot, and if someone does mess with it, you will be able to find it.

Another tip is to always take a picture in your phone of the serial number of any mobility device you are taking with you to Disney. That way, if it does disappear, you have proof of ownership to show Security and law enforcement.

I have yet to have any problem with Angus, or his predecessor, Max at WDW. CMs have moved them (along with strollers, other ECVs and wheelchairs) when they were clearing walkways, but I have never had anyone try to take him.

°o° °o° °o° °o° °o° °o°

Generally speaking, I love love love both Angus and Max, and I hope to have many more happy miles with them! They are not a "plush"ride; someone asked me one time what happened to the rest of my scooter! LOL But they *are* remarkably reliable, easy to manage, hold up beautifully to air travel, fold compactly for car travel, and store in very little space.

Because the hub motor is on the left rear wheel, you can literally turn to the right, and spin on the back right wheel in a very tight circle! That has proven to be invaluable for me when traveling, as there are often times when you just need to be able to get out of a tight spot!

If you decide to buy one, I would get the biggest battery you can fly with, and (if you can afford it) I would buy a spare battery. I have been known to "double stack" at WDW on those rope-drop-to-closing-Disney-Springs days that can start at 7 am and go to 2 am the next morning. But most of the time I can do with one just fine. Always, always, always completely charge the battery(s) overnight.

I would also buy a Crampbuster - far better to have it, and not use it, than need it, and have to wait for it to ship! Holding the twist throttle can get old very quickly, especially if you have any arthritis in your hands or wrists.

And last but not least, I would buy a Robocup Cup Holder (I clamp mine below the seat on the leg of the seat hoop) so that I can hold a water bottle and a coffee or other beverage.

If I have missed anything or you have more questions, let me know! And welcome back - I'm so glad to see you again!
If you ever have to do that seat again, I can recommend getting a tractor seat from someplace like Northern Tool or maybe Tractor Supply. There’s usually a model similar to that boat seat but “sprung” inside. Like car seats used to be, more like a coil spring mattress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter