Introduce Yourself Thread

HIIII everyone!!

my name is jesse. you can call me jess or jesse, and im a girl (obviously haha)
i love disney so much, and after 4 months of pestering my mom finally "surprised" me with a 7 day trip starting on july 19th!!!
i havent been on since november but now that its summer i have more time for my obsession :)
im 16, and going to be a junior at high school next year :)

thsankss!

Hello everyone!

I'm Amanda and I'm 14. I love reading, acting, and of course Disney.

I haven't been to WDW since I was 7 or 8, but I might be going for a school trip next year. My mom also said that we may be going to Disneyland this summer.

hi i'm chris or hodds to my friends, or Hoddsykins lol

i'm 15, i'm english and in my last year of high school, oh and the most important thing, i love disney, but mainly pluto

I'm Catherine.
I feel kind of weird replying to this since it's been a while since the last post, but it's a sticky so I think it's fine.
I have a bad lurking tendency.

hi i'm chris or hodds to my friends, or Hoddsykins lol

i'm 15, i'm english and in my last year of high school, oh and the most important thing, i love disney, but mainly pluto
hey, i'm ellie.
i'm in year 11 too. :-)
have you finished your exams yet?

welcome to all the newbies.
as long as you're not annoying, i'm pretty nice so you can ask me if you need help or anything. :]

Welcome everyone!

I'm Emily, I'm 15 (almost 16), and I'll be a junior in the fall. Basically everything you need to know about me can be learned by looking at my tags or my signature (or by talking to me, if you're not annoying).

My name is Dalton and this is my third day on! so yeah i am pretty new and i have no idea if i am annoying but i doubt it. I am 17 and just finished my junior year.

Hello to all the newbies out there. :-) I'm Kayla, 17 years old (18 in October), just graduated High School & now going to college to be the best Nurse out there. ;) hahah I love Disney with all my heart, my friends think I'm crazy, but they just don't understand. xD

Hello to all the newbies out there. :-) I'm Kayla, 17 years old (18 in October), just graduated High School & now going to college to be the best Nurse out there. ;) hahah I love Disney with all my heart, my friends think I'm crazy, but they just don't understand. xD

I'm pretty sure i can understand Craziness. With a capital C.

Hello! :-)

I'm Lauren, I'll be eighteen on July 24th.:D
I live in a small town you've never heard of in Texas and I really, really, REALLY hope to move to Celebration before next summer. :) My heart is in Florida and until my prince charming comes along, it belongs to Disney World.

I've been to Disney World once a year for the past three years and I can't wait to live closer and work there. I also have a friend who works there now. :D

Hi.:wave2::wave:

Hi,

I'm rhino1241 and I'm not recovering from my Disney and disboards addiction. I am also goob9954 but forgot my password (soccercruiser is there any way you can help me with that?) (If so PM me :))

I'm Tess
17 and from colorado!
Going to be a senior in the fall.
I've been obessed with disney since i was little and just got back from my 1st trip to disneyworld today! i already want to go back!

Hi, I'm Sarah and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney World!! I haven't been here for long but you might have seen a couple of my posts somewhere on this website!:goodvibes

Heyyy. I'm Jillian.
I am a true Disney Dork.
I have been to Walt Disney World 6 times.
Never been to Disneyland. I'm going for the first time in August. :D

hi im kayla
i just created my first disboards account but i have been on here with my mom.
big disney fan.

Hello Everyone! My name is Emily! I just joined today so I'm a bit new. However, my mother has an account on the boards, so I'm quite familiar with the threads. I'm a teen photographer, so I can't wait to start posting some of my pics! Hope to talk to you soon! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter