Introduce Yourself Thread

Hi!, My Name Is Lauren!
I LOVE Disney! :mickeyjum And I Love Art! :artist:
I Just Joined And Im Loving It Already! :disrocks:

Hi Lauren! I go by Erin :goodvibes We all love Disney too! I'm not very good at art, but I love looking at it haha! Glad you're here!

There are a lot of threads to "plug in," I suppose. Both the Post Waster and the Hangout Thread are great places to start random conversations or anything. You've also probably seen the polls and such...those are great places to talk as well!

I've found everyone to be very friendly and helpful, and I'm sure you'll find the same thing! :goodvibes

I'm Jacob!
I've recently joined.
I love Disney, The Beatles, Threee Stooges, Trains, Classic Cars, Classic Video Games and the list goes on!

I'm Jacob!
I've recently joined.
I love Disney, The Beatles, Threee Stooges, Trains, Classic Cars, Classic Video Games and the list goes on!

Hi Jacob! I go by Erin :goodvibes Of course I love Disney too (this is the Teen Disney board, after all) but I love the Beatles as well! Feel free to post on the Post Waster thread or the Hangout thread...they're both great places to just jump in to conversations :) Glad you're here!

Hey everybody! I'm Mary-Katherynne.
Just joined and thought I'd say hi! :wave:
Loving it so far! :woohoo:

Hello Mary-Katherynne!!!! :welcome: My name is Olivia! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else on the disboards!!!! Everyone is very helpful and kind, so don't be shy and have fun!:thumbsup2

hiiii! my names libby. I'm eighteenn and i live in florida. I absolutely love disney. None of my friends share my obsession, so i thought i could make some friends to talk to about disney on here! I'm a cheerleaderr, and it kinda occupies most of my time. I love parties and the beach, i'm a paddle boarder so i'm pretty much there everyday. I work at the clearwater marine aquarium (where the movie Dolphin Tale was filmed/ based on) I'd love to talk to anyonee! <3

hiiii! my names libby. I'm sixteen and i live in florida. I absolutely love disney. None of my friends share my obsession, so i thought i could make some friends to talk to about disney on here! I'm a cheerleaderr, and it kinda occupies most of my time. I love parties and the beach, i'm a paddle boarder so i'm pretty much there everyday. I work at the clearwater marine aquarium (where the movie Dolphin Tale was filmed/ based on) I'd love to talk to anyonee! <3

Hi Libby! I'm Erin; I'm sixteen too :goodvibes Oh my gosh, your life sounds like such a dream! I'm a big defender of aquatic animal rights, especially dolphins. Trust me, you'll find a LOT of people with the same Disney obsession feelings as you here :laughing:

Hi Libby! I'm Erin; I'm sixteen too :goodvibes Oh my gosh, your life sounds like such a dream! I'm a big defender of aquatic animal rights, especially dolphins. Trust me, you'll find a LOT of people with the same Disney obsession feelings as you here :laughing:

haha, i absolutely love my job. I don't get to go in the tank with the dolphins, but I help out with the shows, and feed them. all my friends hate disney! they think its stupid. obviously i had no choice but to come here!

haha, i absolutely love my job. I don't get to go in the tank with the dolphins, but I help out with the shows, and feed them. all my friends hate disney! they think its stupid. obviously i had no choice but to come here!

Hi! I'm Olivia! Trust me, you will find plenty if people to just talk about Disney with! As you can see from my username, I LOVEEEEEEEEE :lovestruc Disney. I mean, it's the best place on Earth! You may like the post wasters thread! A lot of nice people hang out there, such as Becca and Erin! :)

Hey! I'm Elizabeth
Just joined, hoping to talk to a few people that will be going on the Disney Magic leaving March 10th, 2012. I am a really fun and outgoing person but I absolutly hate meeting new people and introducing myself! Let me know if any of you are going on that cruise I like to hang out in the Teen Lounge but I normally just sit quietly in a corner because I don't know anyone.

:confused:

Hi I'm Molly!
I've been hanging around the College Board for a long time now, because even though I'm only a sophomore and I don't even know what college I want to attend, I'm already planning for CP Fall 2015:laughing:

My next trip isn't for a while, but it's okay-it gives me more time to collect even more Disney apparel!

Hi I'm Kay.
I am a huge fan of anything Disney, but mostly the parks. I get to go to WDW usually and next year I get my first trip ever to Disneyland!

Welcome Kay!:welcome: My name is Olivia, and likewise, I LOVE Disney! What is your favorite park? Mine is either MK or Epcot! I :love: Tom Sawyer's Island and the Italian pavilion! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else on the disboards!

Thanks for the Welcome! My favorite Park is probably the Magic Kingdom. My favorite place in the MK is really hard to choose, but if I had to it would probably be Fantasyland. It's the only park right next to AK I can ride everything in one day haha.

Thanks for the Welcome! My favorite Park is probably the Magic Kingdom. My favorite place in the MK is really hard to choose, but if I had to it would probably be Fantasyland. It's the only park right next to AK I can ride everything in one day haha.

Have you heard of the Fantasyland Expansion?! It sounds MAGICAL! ;)At WDW, they recently refurbished Walt: One Man's Dream! Walt Disney's journey was an amazing one! Towards the end of the walk, near the theater, they have some plans of the new expansion! (I was at Disney World in September!) You can also see all of the buildings over the construction wall, such as Dumbo's Circus area and where Belle's area will be!

Have you heard of the Fantasyland Expansion?! It sounds MAGICAL! ;)At WDW, they recently refurbished Walt: One Man's Dream! Walt Disney's journey was an amazing one! Towards the end of the walk, near the theater, they have some plans of the new expansion! (I was at Disney World in September!) You can also see all of the buildings over the construction wall, such as Dumbo's Circus area and where Belle's area will be!

I've been watching the expansion like crazy! I follow it a bunch. It sounds amazing! From the theming to the audio-anametronics. The rock work so far is really impressive.

I've been watching the expansion like crazy! I follow it a bunch. It sounds amazing! From the theming to the audio-anametronics. The rock work so far is really impressive.

Again, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Have fun on the boards and post basically anywhere! Most people will engage you in conversation! If you want to start a conversation, post a pic, ask a question, or just mention something about Disney or anything else! If you like BTR, the hangout thread is for you! The disboards has its slow times, but it also has its fast pace, non-stop posting times! Have fun! :)

Hi everybody, my name's Hannah and I joined about 6 years ago (back when I was a "kid"). I was pretty active on the VMK boards for a while but drifted away from the game several months before it closed. Anyway, my mom recently emailed me about something on the Dis and I thought "why not?". But yeah, I still dig anything Disney-related and I also love to read, write, and play video games (I love me some Fable III and DC Universe).

hey hannah ^

Reintroducing myself too... or rather, just letting people know I exist, ya know?
I'm Ryan, and I I guess I lurk around here every once in a while and throw in my opinion, but I don't have much if any influence and don't wish to garner any more.

So that's my story, hope everything's awesome for everyone

Hi everyone, my name is Cameron-Jayne but you can call me CJ :)
I live in Birmingham in the UK.
I love Disney and I am going on my first Disney cruise in February 2012 witch I am very excited. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter