**Introduce yourself!!!**

It's lovely reading about everyone! :goodvibes

Fantasia Sam said:
Hubby and I had a lovely wedding there back in 2004 with over 40 guests, including Mickey, Minnie and Chip and Dale it was an amazing day, to say the least.

Hi Sam :wave2: I can remember reading your wedding trippie, my middle DD loves Chip and Dale and we were oohing and aahing over your photos! :cloud9:

My name is Marcus (26) and I live in Germany. Since I was a child I dreamed of Disneyland. And then when I was 12 years old DLRP opened. And when I was 13 my Dad booked our first trip. Until then I have been 11 times in DLRP. And since 2001 I am accompanied by my boyfriend. He is not a DLRP fan but he says I have that special kind of happiness when I'm there, and that is why he likes to be with me there! :groom:

Since 1993 I have fullfiled 2 of my 3 biggest Disney-dreams. Number one was to stay one time at the Disneyland Hotel! :cloud9: And number two was to stay at least one time in every Disney hotel. And as you can see in my signature I have fullfiled these dreams. Dream number three is to stay one day at the Castle Club. Hopefully we can afford this one day.

I am also interested to visit one of the american Disney parks, but I am a little afraid of the size of Disneyworld so we would maybe visit Disneyland. In addition this is the only "real" Disneyland! :woohoo:

marcus.ka said:
is not a DLRP fan but he says I have that special kind of happiness when I'm there, and that is why he likes to be with me there!

He sounds like a real sweetheart (and even more reason to keep going back to DLRP!)

Hi I'm Michelle (35), DH Christopher (38) and 2 boys Kenton (8) and Lincoln (5 in 2 weeks!)

We are going to DLP for the first time at the end of May. DH is not sure about the whole thing but I'm sure we'll all have a fantastic time! I'm hoping that the boys will be brave and go on BTM and PM. They particularly like the look of the pirate ship playground and the train!

We are considering WDW in 2007 or 2008 if we have fun at DLP and think boys will be up to it.

Sorry no pics to hand but will do a trippie with pics when we get back!

Nice to 'see' you all!

Michelle

Just thought I would add a picture of myself, as I hadn't earlier...

DSC01224.jpg

Taken at the Crystal Palace at WDW!!!

princess:

I'm Sandra, 26, and I live in Brussels (Belgium). I have no DH, no fiancee, no kiddies, not even a dog. Yeah, I know, it's pathetic! BUT, I still live with my parents and my 2 brothers. My mom is always my "partner in crime" when going to DLP, my oldets brother has been with us twice. In October, my mom came for the first time with me to Disneyland too, and will (hopefully) go again in September.

In 1998, I had my first Disney-experience at the "original" Disneyland, to where I returned in 2000, 2002, 2005 and will return to in 2006 (September). I went to DLP for the first time in 2001, and returned a couple of times since (always Hotel Santa Fe) One day, I'll go to WDW too!

Mickey and Minnie Mouse are my favourite characters, with Belle as my favourite princess. I don't mind at all standing in line for an hour between dozens of small kiddies to get my picture with one of those mice!!
I am not going to post my picture here, it's on another thread.

I have been putting this off as I never know what to write. Here goes!!
I am Nikki My DH is Thomas . He doesn't really get Disney but sometimes comes with us and spends his days in the hotel relaxing and working out in the Gym. My real partners in crime are my two children. Kenny is 14 and Martina is 13. We are all big pin traders and collectors. We are going in May for the big event and are really looking forward to it.
Whe we are not taking disney holidays we like to see other places and (Shock Horror) other Theme Parks. We hope to goto Orlando nexy summer and see all the parks there.
P1010110.jpg

We went to Disney for the first time at the beginning of March 2006 with my sister and her family and I can't wait to go back.

Jessica keeps asking when can we go again Mummy? I said I had already started saving, but it would take a long time. Her Reply: Mummy just go to the cash machine and get more money!! if only it was that easy... :cutie: :cutie: :cutie:

My favourite ride was pirates and character was minnie mouse. Jessica's was Alice in Wonderland? Out of all the pretty dresses she only wanted Alice and has watched the video constantly since we got home.

Not sure how to add a photo if I figure it out will add one tommorrow :confused3

catgirl03 said:
we have one DD called Jessica who's 3 (sorry Disney Princess Jessica Rose as she now likes to be called).

Must be somethig in the name . My DD (Jessica - also 3) is prone to these illusions of granduer too ! :rotfl:

Angela,
"My DD (Jessica - also 3) is prone to these illusions of granduer too ! "

Mines also prone to quit a few hissy princess princess: fits since we got home and apparantly I'm now the Wicked Queen who's nasty to her........ :maleficen
Eurodisney2006012.jpg

Just realised I haven't introduced myself.
I'm Jill and I'm a Dental Practice Manager, auntie to Jessie above, married to Rob, who thinks the rides are OK but doesn't get the "Disney" thing at all :confused3 I have 2 DS's who love DLRP but think mum's a bit Disney obsessed - possibly because she spends so much time on here answering Quiz questions.
We had our "once in a lifetime, so make the most of it" trip to DLRP in March 2004, then again in October 2004 and more recently in March this year.
Despite DH's protestations that he doesn't want to go again, I think I'm winning him round. :rolleyes1
Here we are:
main.1168878332.jpg

OK, here goes...

I'm Aruna (42), married to John. We live in Amersfoort which is right in the middle of the Netherlands.
I work as an executive secretary at Philips and my spare time is spent doing volunteer work at our local zoo :simba: www.dierenparkamersfoort.nl which is just around the corner from us.

I first went to WDW in 1974, when it was just the magic kingdom... after that a long time nothing. I thought of going to DLP when it opened but was sceptical that the magic would work in France :rotfl: Then a friend who had been to DLP said that I really would love it and wangled a place for me on his works trip(!). Since then I never looked back.

When looking to go to DLP with my then BF we figured it wasn't that much more to go to WDW, which we did, staying in a cheapo hotel on I-drive. After that I've been back at least 10 times and have upgraded to DVC :cheer2:

We've been to DLP on and off in the last few years, and I also treated my best friend. But our hearts are in WDW (probably something to do with the weather :sunny: ) I was going to be in DLP last weekend with a couple of colleagues but that fell through and will probably be September now.

JJ is our penguin buddy that we take with us and take photo's of, as we're not too keen on having our photo taken.. having said that here's one of us at Castaway Cay

Florida20050062.jpg

and of course a couple of JJ!!

Copy1ofFlorida20050006.jpg
at Vero
Copy1ofFlorida20050025.jpg
on the Disney Wonder

I know, he's definitely cuter than we are!!
Some day I'll get the website up again..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter